[Pathfinder] The Dragon's Demand

haldir

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Opening the door to the cell with the key. You see exactly what Bregan saw, a empty cell, save for the food & water, which has not been touched. The 3 skeletons are laying on the floor. Nothing else is in the cell. Anyone that enters the cell, feel free to make a perception check.

• Like 1

(Apologies for the delay, between waiting for most of the group & the forum upgrade. I lost track of the days...)

While in the room, anyone over a 18 Percp check, sees at the back of this room there is a hidden door.  Opening this door reveals a long narrow passageway that opens into a small room. In this room is a strange contraption with gears & chains. There is a lever that everything is connected to. It sticks out in front of you at a 45 degree angle. You see a chain that goes through the western wall near the ceiling. This is probably what's in the hump you seen on the ceiling earlier in the cell block. 

What catches your eye first thou is a small cloud hovering over the contraption. Lighting arcs all about it &  occasionally down the chains of the machine.

(I'll update the map here shortly, pretty much extends into the dark area of the existing map)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colonel Kane said:

(Apologies here as well life and the upgrade have given me a loop.) 

Xoltan will be peeking around the corner of the cell door. 

NP. I figure in non-life or maiming of characters 1 or 2 success can move along the story & such.

• Like 1

Bregan,

You seem to recall reading about this, it's a creature from the Elemental plane of Air, a Lightning elemental. You also recall something about metal & these are bad but you can't recall exactly what that is.

• Like 1