Sign in to follow this  
robinh

Santa dwarf 2012 & 2014

Good job on these, the expressions in particular,2012 looks like he's concerned someone's going to poke his belly Pillsbury doughboy style, and 2014 looks like he's daring someone to try it again.

Come to think of it the changes in pose and expression and loss of sleeves make me wonder if there might be a storyline with him.

• Like 1

It looks to me Santas been working out the past couple of years.

Greatstuff and funstuff. Really enjoyed seeing your painted versions of these minis.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bonnie Bailey
      I just finished this little guy. He is a gift for my Mom. I'm pretty darn happy with this guy 
      I used more paints than I previously expected to use. He was a really joy to paint. Let me know what you guys think!

• By Evilhalfling
      I timed my one order of reapers 12 days of Christmas 2014 to get this figure.
      She sat on my shelf of shame (unfinished)  for at least a month or two.  
      Hmm thought I fixed the detail on that axe.  I may need an updated picture.  
      I really wanted to put pants or a shirt on a barbarian obviously from the cold north, but it just didn't look right. 

• By Jasonator
      I wasn't too sure where to put these, so I'll put them here.
      These two aren't the best photographs, just the best I can do
      now.
      There are 35 Miniatures in the case.  I have painted over 100 mini's this year,
      so I am happy with about 25 percent of my output now, I am sure that I will not
      be happy with some of these by next year.

So here are two photos of my wall display case.

Lets make 2015 our best year of painting !

• By Citrine
      Please join in showing off your 2014 painting efforts.

I painted several groups of minions this year, including zombies, skeletons and spiders. This really helped boost the mini count.

Edit: I painted 101, I think I have every mini in this photo.

Linked for nudity (Fire Elemental and Kashia Ghostmane)
      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=830041123718986&set=a.102054539850985.1763.100001393178914&type=3&theater
      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=830044587051973&set=a.102054539850985.1763.100001393178914&type=3&theater
    • By fanguad
      With the successful completion of the Summer Exchange (modulus a few remaining packages), it's time to ramp up for fall!  This exchange will be on a slightly tighter timeframe than usual so that we have room for the Secret Sophie gift exchange at the end of the year.  Signups will run from September 1 to September 10, with the assignments going out no later than September 15th.  You will have two months (not the usual three) to mail your miniature out.

If you've never done an exchange before, how it works is like this: Everyone who is interested PMs me with the questionnaire below filled out. I then match you with a person whom you will paint a mini for, and a second person whom you will receive a painted mini from (sometimes it's the same person). You have until the deadline to send your mini out (though we tend to be fairly lax about enforcing deadlines; remember it's supposed to be fun!). That's pretty much it, feel free to PM me with questions.

So, without further ado...

The Rules
      1. Reaper minis are the focus.  If you want to paint more than one miniature, you may do so.  If you wish to include other gifts for your recipient, you may do so, but please keep them small.  There is no hard and fast rule, but keeping the value less than the price of a single miniature is a good rule of thumb.  The focus of the exchange should be a Reaper product.
      2. Please don't contact your partner unless they have listed themselves as okay with contact. I've included it on the questionnaire, so you'll know who wants to keep it secret and who doesn't.
      3. Try really hard to get your miniature out by the deadline.  Let me know if you are going to be late.
      4. If you are mailing internationally and plan to send more than just the one painted miniature, you must contact your recipient to get any "bonus items" approved.  We don't want any trouble with customs.
      5. Have fun!

Deadline
      The deadline to mail out miniatures for this exchange will be two months from when assignments are sent out, on November 15th.

Assignments Deadline
      I will send the assignments out in two weeks (September 15th).  Please let me know if you're interested by the 10th.  I can't make any guarantees if you're late, but I will try to make arrangements.

Exchange Assistant
      ub3r_n3rd will be helping me run this exchange.  He will coordinate and communicate with approximately half the participants.  You can contact either of us if you have any questions or issues.

Figure Exchange Questionnaire

-Mailing Infomation-
      Name:
      Address:

-Miniature Information-
      What can you paint?
      What do you want to receive?
      What DON'T you want to receive?
      What material you want to receive?
      Do you have a particular color scheme in mind?
      What style of basing would you prefer?
      Would you be willing to have multiple exchange partners?

NEW QUESTION:
      Please give your partner some inspiration, especially if you have very few preferences above.

-Personal Information-
      Will you ship internationally?
      Would you like to know who is painting for you?
      Would you like your partner to know who is painting for them?
      Is there anybody you would prefer not to paint for?  (please include why)

-Special Requests-
      For the organizer, your painter, or your recipient:
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)