Sign in to follow this  
Citrine

Callie, female rogue (Reaper Bones 77033)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Here is the next project for “Try to paint all the things!”

I plan to paint her as a very light skinned elf.  I might try an Autumnal color scheme.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Some parts I like quite a lot, but the blending is a bit weak and the casting of the left side of the face is poor. I like the sculpt a lot, and I've put the metal version (03547) into my wishlist for my next order. I think it might make a very nice piece to spend more time on.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Painted to a moderately high tabletop standard*, trying for an interesting color scheme that is new to me.

* Except for the eyes, which are very weak.
    • By Maledrakh
      From the Bones 4 core set, this is the subset called "Classic Horror", #130 through #135.
      A take on some of the monsters of the 1930's Universal movies series fame, with both male and female counterparts. I based the Mummy on a 35x25mm base as his integral base was both scenic and rather wide and I did not want to cut it down. The others are based on 30mm round lipped bases.

Click for more pics

• By Maledrakh
      I am slowly working through the Bones 4 core set. Today we come to #13, the Warrior of Chaos. I don't know what Reaper is calling this mini, if they even have a name for it yet. I imagine it would be something like "Bloodcurdle Angerpants, Anti-Paladin" or "Gruff McDuff, Evil Fighter". (Feel free to use these names, Reaper )
      But it clearly is a Warrior of Chaos.

This model has the look, what with horned helmet, bulky full plate, skulls, straps, furry shoulders, heavy cloth cloak and the tower shield.
      ...and I was going to put a picture of a chaos warrior from the GW webstore here for comparion, but they obviously did not want me to, so that did not happen. No matter.
      Did I say Warrior of Chaos? This is clearly a Champion of Chaos, what with such a massive rock to put their foot upon! Feet, even!
      I had to base it on a 40mm base. Champion sized at that.

I have the higher ground! You cannot win! Also, I have a full set of Chaos Armour and all you have are tighty whiteys!

B4Core #13 Champion of Chaos
      Reaper Miniatures, Bones 4 KS 2017
      Sculpted by ??
      Bonesium PVC.
      40mm round lipped base
      should be available from reapermini.com some time in the future

• Who's Online   33 Members, 3 Anonymous, 157 Guests (See full list)