Sign in to follow this  
Plymouthsatellite

Painted Bones for RPG Character Sheets

Very nice. I would say you have succeeded with the Metal look for most of them, accept for the guy with the axe. He doesn't look Metal. He is Metal! ::o:

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pcktlnt
      It has been a year and a half since I painted. I have lined a few bone minis and this is the first of my practice pieces. I spent 2 hours on the cloak. Not happy with it, but I want to move on to the other parts. 

Brown liner to "prime" the bones figure. Then 9418 thru 9420 triad for the cloak.
      Oceanic Blue 
      Tropical Blue
      Glacier Blue

• By Dilvish the Deliverer
      So this is the figure that I painted for the last quarterly Reaper FB contest.  you know the one I didn't bother taking pictures for until it was too late and I never actually entered.  Even though I finished paining it a week into the contest.  Oh well.  maybe I'll get off my broccoli for the next one.

• By Baldur8762
      Hello all,

After many months and a hundred setbacks,  I am not-so-proud to present my first miniature. I have learned several lessons from this work: 

1) I am very bad at using washes.
      2) I don't know what I am doing.
      3) I don't care, I love painting miniatures.

For a first effort I don't think that it is too terrible honestly.  However I think I can do better.  I can see already errors I could fix but I just want to finish ONE mini and I will apply my new knowledge to the next.  Maybe some time in the future I will return to this mini and re-do it. Maybe not...I am tired of looking at it after 4 months of it sitting on my desk begging to be completed.  

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I've taken Reaper's 77373: Cuth Wolfson, Barbarian and merged his arms and helm with the body of 77008: Garrick the Bold along with a metal axe from one of Reaper's weapons packs to create this monstrous warrior of Great Renown! This is now Sir Garrick Wolfson the Mighty-Thewed!

WiP here - http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/70094-sir-garrick-wolfson-an-ub3r-wip/

This is going to be in Bryan's hands in a few days!

C&C are welcomed and appreciated
    • By ub3r_n3rd
      I've taken Reaper's 77373: Cuth Wolfson, Barbarian and merged his arms and helm with the body of 77008: Garrick the Bold along with a metal axe from one of Reaper's weapons packs to create this monstrous warrior of Great Renown! This is now Sir Garrick Wolfson the Mighty-Thewed!

So far after attaching everything I added some greenstuff to the bottom to make a 1 inch base for him to steady him out as he's a little front heavy now. Hopefully Bryan like it and won't mind, it can easily be sliced off if not.

Doing this as Bryan is running the contest for Sir Forscale, but I need to be original and true to myself as a lover of all things barbaric!

The primer is actually Reaper Grey Primer mixed with Reaper Grey Liner. I find this to be a good mix for bones and metal.
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 36 Guests (See full list)