Reaperbryan

Bones LTPK : Core Techniques Promo

I dunno, I'm not buying it. You seem way too competent in the first half of the video. I mean, you didn't even step in the paint or spontaneously burst into flame while applying paint to the brush. How am I supposed to believe that you truly didn't know what you were doing when even your failures are a spectacular show of skill?

Competence is my curse.

Okay, this explains why the LTPK was unavailable - this video has driven sales beyond production!

Either that or other people looked at the promotional Grim Reaper figure and thought - I need a $40 purchase... the LTPK is $40... Ah ha!

The Auld Grump

Edited by TheAuldGrump
  • Like 5

Okay, this explains why the LTPK was unavailable - this video has driven sales beyond production!

Either that or other people looked at the promotional Grim Reaper figure and thought - I need a $40 purchase... the LTPK is $40... Ah ha!

The Auld Grump

That's my plan for February so far. But I'm also seeing some minis that I want, and if they total out to $40 then I'll save the LTPK as a secret weapon against the year.

• Like 1

I've gotta second "Audles" question, above - would love to order one of these for someone (plus maybe a little something for myself!) to get them started painting AND to get them a "Tara the Swift" bonus figure.  I can see the layering kit is available, but I think they'd be more comfortable with the core skills to start. 

they are in and out of stock quickly these days.

we can't make them fast enough.

they only seem to always be out of stock because of the size of the orders that keep wiping them out.

check over the weekend, Friday should see a few more release.

• Like 5

A bit of follow-up, if I may:  I see that Reaper has some LTPKs available on Amazon - any chance I could buy one of those and somehow get the 25th anniversary Tara the Silent mini?  Or are you offering those direct-sale only?  

58 minutes ago, Vytau said:

A bit of follow-up, if I may:  I see that Reaper has some LTPKs available on Amazon - any chance I could buy one of those and somehow get the 25th anniversary Tara the Silent mini?  Or are you offering those direct-sale only?  

That's not us. To the best of my knowledge those are independent resellers.

For all of you watching this gripping narrative unfold:  I was in fact able to order two LTPKs - one basic, one layering - and give them as a gift this last Saturday.  They were VERY well received, and man...I wish there had been something like this when I was starting out!  It's an incredible value, and the instructions are clear and easy to follow.  I really like how the instructions walk the user through the first mini, and then set them loose with just a picture and a paint list for the other two.  

Very impressed - go Reaper! 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, John Fiala said:

I *want* to order the Layer Up LTPK, but it's not available.

Same answers as above I am sure.  Keep an eye on the store until they are in stock again.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Harrek said:

Same answers as above I am sure.  Keep an eye on the store until they are in stock again.

Yeah, but it's so painful pulling the eye out and sticking it on the screen. :(

• Like 3