Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

The World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch

Still not locking in on this one (was waiting for my Bones 3 since I wasn't sure on charges....which appear they may be 0!).  I did find the spreadsheet I used during the KS the other day though.  It will tell me what my plan was back then....

On 2017-05-28 at 6:43 PM, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Still not locking in on this one (was waiting for my Bones 3 since I wasn't sure on charges....which appear they may be 0!).  I did find the spreadsheet I used during the KS the other day though.  It will tell me what my plan was back then....

Yeah, good plan, I forgot and went with one of everything, (except the art book), which wasn't my original plan, (as some of the expansions I wasn't going to take, as the minis didn't grab me)... but by the time I pledged I forgot that....

Oh well ....

• Like 1

Shipping Update + Final Rulebook

Posted by Michael Shinall

48 likes

Gentlemen! While this update may be brief, it is full of important and useful information, so may we have your attention!

As you could have probably guessed from the title, we have two bits of information for you today:

Shipping Update

• Packing is underway, and very soon our shipment will be loaded and begin its travel to our world-wide hubs.
  • Travel time from factory to hubs varies based on destination, but the average is about 1.5 - 2 months to reach destination, pass through customs, and then reach our physical hub. From there the pledge is then forwarded directly to your door (as all packaging and such is handled directly at the factory). This means that based on current timetables and estimates things will be arriving to your door around February.
  • We'll give another update once we have received vessel names and such so for those who want to track the shipment in real time you'll be able to. Again we'll update with that information when it is readily available to us.

Final Rulebook

• Additionally, there have been requests for a .pdf of the finalized rulebook, so players can familiarize themselves with the rules and such and begin playing as soon as their pledge arrives. Well we heard you and so we've readied the file for you guys. You can download it by clicking the image below.
  • NOTE that this is the Rulebook! It is NOT the Campaign Book, so you can fully read through this without spoiling anything related to the main campaign of Rise of Moloch!
0141ac464829998d0b19111e453659bf_origina

And there you have it, Gentlemen! We'll return with another update soon enough, but in the meantime, gather all the information you as you journey into the SMOG!

4 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Received a big box today.  Opening it shortly....

Canada seems to have beaten US this project...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Talae said:

Canada seems to have beaten US this project...

That's like the first time that has ever happened for me.

This is my first CMoN kickstater, and I've got to say, it is the best packed and packaged box of goodies I've ever received.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

That's like the first time that has ever happened for me.

This is my first CMoN kickstater, and I've got to say, it is the best packed and packaged box of goodies I've ever received.

Their packaging has always been a hallmark of CMoN.

The original Zombicide game was my very first kickstarter and I've backed several CMoN kickstarters since although the last was sometime ago.

Today CMoN started dropping teasers for what appears to be a scifi Zombicide game.

It could bring me back into the CMoN fold.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 4:00 PM, Dan d'Lyon said:

Just received my pledge today. Haven't even opened the shipping box yet, but I'll do that later.

Mine is due to arrive Wednesday.

2 hours ago, Jasper_the_2nd said:

Glad to hear it is getting to the States now.

We're on to Chapter 3 tonight.  First Chapter went to the Gentlemen, but I struck back last week in Chapter 2.

Pics?