Nature set - 3d printable tiles!

Axolotegaming

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This KS looks promising, using printable scenerys ingenious openlock system to hold the tiles in place. Openlock is a free open source way of clipping tiles together.which lets you quickly build a sturdy game board /terrain piece out of your tiles. 

Outdoor tiles do come across as a bit "minecraft" being square and all, but there are several interesting variants here, such as stackable blockframes to make cliffs and such, tree inserts, waters-edge top  tiles layer pieces that can transform standard floor pieces in to a water's edge and tiles with holes so one can place pegged walls diagonnaly on top instead of just around the edges. 

Hi everyone!

We are now funded at more than 1000% and have also added a new pledge level for 3d commissions for beasts! yes! any kind of creature you want we will make, and you will receive all the "bestiary" of commissions for all the other pledges in this level. We know some of you have always wanted a very specific monster, and couldn't get it, due to size (very large monsters) or lack of miniatures to fit to that design. This way you can get the creature you want and 3d print it yourself or through a 3d printing service and have an awesome unique creature!

bestiray_research.png

And this is the level of detail you can expect to get! we hope we get all 100 backers for this and make an awesome bestiary!

2_15_hr_3.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Grand Slam
      Just posting some older stuff from years past while I work on a larger product. Definitely not my best work, and definitely not a great mini (there weren't any lips sculpted in...come on!). I do like the way the hair and armor turned out.

• By saucermenstudios
      Hey folks!

We're super excited to share the next exciting chapter of Flatline City!

Flatline City: Second Wave is a HUGE new, city building terrain set with a core set of 110+ city building models. This anticipated expansion to Flatline City can be used as standalone terrain or combined with the original Kickstarter release for incredible modular city building.

As requested by the community, this set includes a huge range of upgrades and features that compliment and expand the original Flatline City terrain series.  There are 330+ additional models available as stretch goals and more to be added as they all unlock!  You can follow the project here.

[url]https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/flatline-city-second-wave[/url]
      1844245839_FlatlineCombined-Infinity(coloured).mp4
    • By Lidless Eye
      Another one from Crippled God Foundry, focusing on ruined terrain (with non-ruins as a future stretch goal) and more creepy Undead and graveyard dwellers.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/crippledgodfoundry/ruins-of-hollow-hills/description

“Ruins of Hollow Hills” is a collection of Fantasy Ruined Buildings, Thematic Scenery Pieces and Miniatures as 3D Printable Files for Resin and FDM printing.
      All the buildings, scenery and miniatures from this campaign are designed for tabletop role play, skirmish games, wargames of 28-32 miniature scale or for use with your scale model projects!
       All the Buildings, Scenery & Miniatures from this Campaign are 3D PRINTABLE FILES ONLY!
      This means that you have to print the miniatures in a Resin or FDM 3D Printer .

In the picture below you can see all the buildings, terrain pieces & miniatures included in the Core Set:

They also have add-ons with STLs from their previous projects as well as their ended Monstrober promotions.

• By Mark.Bright
      This is the 22nd project my wife and I have worked side by side together on. Posted tbis on Facebook but first time adding our project to the forums. I hope you like our Interpretation of the KS  Mammoth not sure if the is a SKU for it. C&C more than welcome. Felt with it being a mammoth a more wintery theme should be more in keeping. Enjoy. Stay safe in these troubled times.

• By Auberon
      A small set of figures and a coach.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/taintedsaintminis/high-noon-quality-wild-west-miniatures?ref=recommendation-projectpage-footer-4

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 25 Guests (See full list)