Sign in to follow this  
Axolotegaming

Nature set - 3d printable tiles!

This KS looks promising, using printable scenerys ingenious openlock system to hold the tiles in place. Openlock is a free open source way of clipping tiles together.which lets you quickly build a sturdy game board /terrain piece out of your tiles. 

Outdoor tiles do come across as a bit "minecraft" being square and all, but there are several interesting variants here, such as stackable blockframes to make cliffs and such, tree inserts, waters-edge top  tiles layer pieces that can transform standard floor pieces in to a water's edge and tiles with holes so one can place pegged walls diagonnaly on top instead of just around the edges. 

Hi everyone!

We are now funded at more than 1000% and have also added a new pledge level for 3d commissions for beasts! yes! any kind of creature you want we will make, and you will receive all the "bestiary" of commissions for all the other pledges in this level. We know some of you have always wanted a very specific monster, and couldn't get it, due to size (very large monsters) or lack of miniatures to fit to that design. This way you can get the creature you want and 3d print it yourself or through a 3d printing service and have an awesome unique creature!

bestiray_research.png

And this is the level of detail you can expect to get! we hope we get all 100 backers for this and make an awesome bestiary!

2_15_hr_3.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ganryu Kojiro
      A Viking Girl sculpted by Bobby Jackson. She was a lot of fun to paint since she had a lot of canvas for freehand work. She is also my first serious effort at NMM, so that's a well I plan to return to.

I came to paint her when I asked my friends which model needed to get some love next. I presented a wizard, a ranger, and an armored lady fighter. One chimes in that she'd like to see the fighter (she being a practitioner of HEMA). Her boyfriend mentions something about boob armor. I said, no, she's got pretty normal armor. You want to see something egregious? THIS is egregious. My HEMA friend immediately says, "I'd like to change my vote." So here we are.

Here's the WIP thread for her. Here's my next piece.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vaspider/symbols-of-faith-and-pride

This has sod all to do with miniatures, but I would be surprised if there were not people who might want one of these pins, for literally any reason at all.
      I'll let the campaign speak for itself, as I usually do; it is pins. There are, as the title implies, representations for most of the common faiths, in a literal rainbow of ... well, Pride rainbows. 
    • By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dogmight/kickstarter-exclusive-fire-dragon-valhalla-screen

"You take your game seriously. Now it's time for a serious screen.
      In October of 2018, Dog Might released the first fully sculpted GM Screen, the Valhalla Screen. Since then, we have released over 30 more designs, including officially licensed screens for: Pathfinder, Call of Cthulhu, and Vampire: The Masquerade. We have also designed screens for you favorite shows, such as Relics and Rarities and the Critical Role stream of Undeadwood. Over the last year and a half, our Valhalla Screens have proven to be our most sought after product. "

... Would it surprise anybody here to know I want one? 
      If I can't have one, at least I can spread the word. ;p
    • By Sylverthorne
      So.. I fell over this. It's... well, go look for yourselves; 
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/159974695/badbandana-6-pizza-dragons 

... pizza and dragons. Where have I seen this notion before..? I can't quite... >.>  
    • By ced1106
      No painting... all magnets... 3x3 tiles. Creators have a few manufacturing KS under their belt, although magnetic tiles seem to be a new thing.
      Prices include shipping to most areas. 

Anyway, watch the videos. The houses look a little clunky, but take a look at that tower in the last seconds of the intro video.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mythroll/magnetiles-quick-build-terrain-system-mythroll-armory?ref=user_menu

• Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 59 Guests (See full list)