Reaper's 25th Anniversary Promotion February

Reaper Ron

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User

Any chance of another holiday paint set?

I was thinking of one that has Valentine's, St Patrick's colors?

there are the colors for chocolates, and all types of reds and pins,

Then the gold, black and green's, and white froths, and the honey browns of beers for St. Patrick's

That's a fun idea, but don't expect any more special paint sets anytime soon. Our paint department is up to their eyeballs in work for the foreseeable future.  ::):

• Like 8

Does Reaper ever do newsletters? As someone who doesn't come to the forums as often as I'd like, I usually miss announcements like these.

I'd love a little "Hello from Reaper" newsletter on a monthly basis, so I can see all of the cool stuff you fine people are up to.

So I don't tread too far off track, that is indeed a cool mini. :D  

• Like 3

Any chance of another holiday paint set?

I was thinking of one that has Valentine's, St Patrick's colors?

there are the colors for chocolates, and all types of reds and pins,

Then the gold, black and green's, and white froths, and the honey browns of beers for St. Patrick's

That's a fun idea, but don't expect any more special paint sets anytime soon. Our paint department is up to their eyeballs in work for the foreseeable future.  ::):

Gotcha. No worries. I forgot that convention season will be starting up.

But whats the best brown combo to make a chocolate?

Does Reaper ever do newsletters? As someone who doesn't come to the forums as often as I'd like, I usually miss announcements like these.

I'd love a little "Hello from Reaper" newsletter on a monthly basis, so I can see all of the cool stuff you fine people are up to.

They've been announcing the mini of the month on Facebook, I think. If you're on there at all it might be an easy way to get notified.

• Like 1

Reaper has tried to do newsletters in the past, but their release were rather intermittant.

With the demands of other higher priority responsibilities and projects, I think it's difficult for them to do a newsletter at the present time on a consistent basis.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 3