Reaper's 25th Anniversary Promotion February

Reaper Ron

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's February!!!

But I'm on the phone and my cart is on the computer.... as excited as I am, I'm not about the leave the warmth of my bed. It can wait till tomorrow.

But it is only January here...at least for a minute.

Your timestamp says otherwise. You posted at the turn of the hour. So now what's your excuse?

• Like 1

It's February!!!

But I'm on the phone and my cart is on the computer.... as excited as I am, I'm not about the leave the warmth of my bed. It can wait till tomorrow.

But it is only January here...at least for a minute.

Your timestamp says otherwise. You posted at the turn of the hour. So now what's your excuse?
Time paradox?
  • Like 3

Does Reaper ever do newsletters? As someone who doesn't come to the forums as often as I'd like, I usually miss announcements like these.

I'd love a little "Hello from Reaper" newsletter on a monthly basis, so I can see all of the cool stuff you fine people are up to.

So I don't tread too far off track, that is indeed a cool mini. :D  

We do. The newsletter is my responsibility, and lately I've not been able to have the meetings with the heads of department needed to gather information for it. 

Rebooting and reformatting the Newsletter to be more visually appealing and have a more consistent assortment of content is definitely on my to-do list.

It takes time to train an intern to get them ready to take up such tasks, and I doubt Bryan has that time right now.

As for meeting with department heads...

If they have something newsworthy they should come to you with it. You shouldn't need to 'chase after' newsworthy stuff.

• Like 1

It takes time to train an intern to get them ready to take up such tasks, and I doubt Bryan has that time right now.

If they have something newsworthy they should come to you with it. You shouldn't need to 'chase after' newsworthy stuff.

Should and Will live on two different planets.

But if they ever met it would be love at first sight.
  • Like 7

But if they ever met it would be love at first sight.

Can we have a mini to represent Should and Will?

• Like 4