Reaper's 25th Anniversary Promotion February

Reaper Ron

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any chance of getting a list of the 25th anniversary minis that are going to be released this year for each month? even if its a partial list like 4-6 months?

I doubt it. Part of the fun is keeping it secret until the last week or so of the preceeding month. Makes it a surprise for everyone but the Reaper peeps.

• Like 2

makes it much harder to plan though - I am likely to make only one purchase this year (what with having reaper bones 1 2 & 3) plus its expensive to ship to Australia.

So being able to plan when I will make my purchase based on what is going to be released would be VERY helpful - Please release a list REAPER!!!!

Who? Me?

No...

You've herd of the CIA experiments with 'far reading' back during the Cold War era?

I'm the sole survivor of the Norwegian 'Odin's Eye' project back in the 80s. We actually got the far reading to work, but most participants died of acute and terminal boredom when they tried to read the minds of high-ranking businessmen, politicians and officers, so... yeah...

(I was lucky. I had Steve Jobs as target.)

If I had tried to read anyone at Reaper for just 2 years ago, before I got into this hobby, I'd probably not be here now, to reveal all your secrets...

(I need to actually like the same series of miniature armies, same car, probably the same TV shows and so on to be able to read for more than 2 seconds without my brain turning to concrete)

This information would normally be classed beyond Top Secret, but honestly, who would believe that we actually did it?

So, yes there's a reason why I'm saving my money instead of getting the February mini...

• Like 5

Sure. Here is the partial list.

January 01600 Grim Reaper

February 01601 Domur

All other months' releases are not yet public.

The sass is strong with this one.

Seriously though, these minis should be available at other retailers. I'd be surprised if retailers that regularly stocked reaper minis did not get some of these.

• Like 3

February 01601 Domur

Seriously though, these minis should be available at other retailers. I'd be surprised if retailers that regularly stocked reaper minis did not get some of these.

Don't forget that lots of retailers are happy to special-order stuff for you if you ask. It might take a few months for retailers to clue in that there's a year-long promo going on.

• Like 2

February 01601 Domur

Just seen today, that frpgames has the Grim Reaper in stock, or at least did earlier today.

• Like 2