Reaper's 25th Anniversary Promotion February

Reaper Ron

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty certain we've been promised awesome resculpts of some of Reaper's early miniatures, and that terrain isn't anywhere in that.

While the specific issue of terrain has been more-or-less nixed by Bryan, we already know that not all minis will be resculpts. The very first mini was a brand new Grim Reaper. While they've done death minis before, I don't believe it's specifically a resculpt of any previous mini. We might see some more wholly original minis on the ride as well, though it does seem that resculpts are the main subject.

• Like 1

They're Reaper Miniatures. Of course they had to have a Reaper in the set...

One moment...

*Concentrates while muttering quietly to himself*

Nope, tried far reading Bryan, and couldn't see any sign of terrain in the lineup.

BTW: If he wakes with a headache today, or an unexplicable craving for salted herring for dinner, you know who to blame.

• Like 1

I'm pretty certain we've been promised awesome resculpts of some of Reaper's early miniatures, and that terrain isn't anywhere in that.

While the specific issue of terrain has been more-or-less nixed by Bryan, we already know that not all minis will be resculpts. The very first mini was a brand new Grim Reaper. While they've done death minis before, I don't believe it's specifically a resculpt of any previous mini. We might see some more wholly original minis on the ride as well, though it does seem that resculpts are the main subject.

Actually, I believe that January's Grim Reaper was a re-sculpt of this one:

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/Dark%20Heaven%20Legends/sku-up/02019

• Like 1

I'll say this for the promo: it's proving an excellent way for me to hack through my wishlist.  I think this is the first time I've had a Reaper order still in transit that I had to re-check to see what I bought so I could make a new one because I forgot what I bought. 

I bought 3 packs of stirges.  I like stirges, so that was nice of me.  Past Me always comes through.

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 15