Finally getting around to posting a couple of pics from the winter exchange.  I snapped these right before I boxed it up and sent it out to Kangaroorex.  I hope he enjoyed it.

post-13789-0-16444400-1485307418_thumb.jpg

post-13789-0-51705500-1485307422_thumb.jpg

This was my first exchange project.  It was also my first completed attempt at doing basing for a mini.  I just did something fairly basic and I think it turned out okay.

• Like 20

thanks for the wonderful mini and the rest of the package!  very nice job on the color scheme.  also was  pretty good base for a first go.  He has found a home in my display case and will soon be terrorizing my local players. 

Thanks again!

Roo

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of the biggest small dragon I ever painted. 03651 Storm Dragon Hatchling sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      This is the metal version of the model, it is mounted on a 74033, 40mm round base. The final highlight on the upper part of the wings is 09294 Alien Goo and 09408 Candlelight Yellow.

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, the madness goes on. On todays menu we have 44105, Giant Maggots. These Bones Black models were sculpted by Kevin Williams.
      I did a 09282, maggot white and a 09039, pure white glazing on them to give them a transparent and organic aspect.

• By Maledrakh
      From Bones 3: Vegepygmies

The Children of the Forest. Now, where has that three eyed raven gotten to?

At last, vegetables that fight back! Take that you Vile Weeds!

77513 Vegepygmies
      from the Bones 3 Stoneskull expansion
      Reaper Miniatures 2016
      Sculpted by Kevin Williams
      Classic Bones
      20mm bases
    • By WhiteWulfe
      The Al Fasid, also known as "The Corrupted", are HaqqIslam's heavy troopers that will get the job done no matter the cost.  Their methods aren't always the prettiest, and they're never the stealthiest, and they have their own tricks they bring with them to the table.  They don't care about glory, and are solely chosen for their solid record of getting the job done.  Some enjoy it, some are in it for the solid paycheque, and others do it because the only thing theyy know what to do is fight.  Today I have the HMG version, who also conveniently carries a grenade launcher that can shoot either regular grenades to keep enemy heads down, or smoke grenades to provide additional cover.  Oh, they also pack anti-personnel mines with them too...

Since the "tactical rock" under his right foot kind of looked rather strikingly like the backpack for a Yu Jing (even though I'm not having any luck finding models to confirm this), I decided to try and test out my planned colour scheme for them.  That's right, I'll be going with a dark raver / cyberpunk burnt neon pink for their general colour, because why not - I'm going with hot orange for my Haqq...
    • By Maledrakh
      his one is actually from the Fan Favorites expansion and not from the Lost Valley expansion, but still...Giant Insect? Yeah, that's your Lost Valley right there. So I put it in with the rest.

To see the back bit, click the thingy:

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)