Sign in to follow this  
Corporea

Cute Miniature Post-off

I don't mean to overload this thread with Mouslings, but they are sooo cute!  These are some of the ones I painted from the Bones II Kickstarter.

post-8022-0-05382100-1437915840.jpg

post-8022-0-32473200-1437858926.jpg

post-8022-0-62936400-1437925140.jpg

This last one is itself cute, and then it has a teeny tiny wee chibi frog sitting on top of the staff.

• Like 18

Well, even though I am someone who legitimately does often find creepy things to be adorable, I'm not going to very obviously make any attempts to troll anyone and instead continue on with the actual spirit of this thread:

Dark Sword Miniatures Pudgy Tree Fairy minis painted by Jessica Rich:

7619_f1_p.jpg

Their "meh" facial expressions always crack me up.

• Like 21

Well, even though I am someone who legitimately does often find creepy things to be adorable, I'm not going to very obviously make any attempts to troll anyone and instead continue on with the actual spirit of this thread: Dark Sword Miniatures Pudgy Tree Fairy minis painted by Jessica Rich: 7619_f1_p.jpgTheir "meh" facial expressions always crack me up.

Good grief, those are cute.

... Maybe you could start a thread for "Things that are so creepy they're adorable"

(I am suddenly thinking of jumping spiders)

Behold the affable cuteness of Tim-Bot!

tim_bot_by_spielorjh.jpg

Is ... is that a Cyberman head on legs? :wow:

• Like 3

... Maybe you could start a thread for "Things that are so creepy they're adorable"

(I am suddenly thinking of jumping spiders)

...but then people would put things in it that I don't think are cute.....like jumping spiders....

Kay gets a free pass and this video of Christmas spiders: https://youtu.be/HYFQQB9vqPw

Or cartoony spiders are fine....or illustrations of spiders.... Basically I'd like to avoid 99% of live spider pictures. ::P:

• Like 4

Since I'm pretty sure everybody on the forum has seen Little Guindyloo Who a dozen times before, here's a tiny hedgehog familiar on a 25mm base that I painted some time back for Daughter Dilvish...

cP9PGX.jpg

W4RwTe.jpg

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 21

Since I'm pretty sure everybody on the forum has seen Little Guindyloo Who a dozen times before,

I see her every day :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

She's still the background on my work computer and she sits on one of the shelves at my painting desk. :wub:

• Like 8

Truly adorable:  link removed by Bruunwald

<Moderators Warning (TaleSpinner)> The above link is to the KD Wet Nurse which is one of the most explicit minis ever conceived. It is definitely not a link you want to click at work or with kids near by.

I modded one of those up for our Silent Hill game. It was the boss for that particular storyline.

Though I like the mini in a Giger-esque, dark-interdimensional-Otherworld-horror way, no, it is definitely NOT cute.

My players were suitably grossed out by it.

Fascinating. Bizarre. Not cute.

• Like 2

Now this is my kind of thread! I'll be right back with some cutie pies... ^_^

Since I'm pretty sure everybody on the forum has seen Little Guindyloo Who a dozen times before...

We can see her again. Really, we can ^_^
  • Like 2