Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Welcome to Getting to Know You, NOVEMBER 2020 Edition.
The rules as they currently stand ( we all know most of you rebellious lot will ignore most of it, but one can try)
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
1.5. Should I be unable to post a question for the day a crack team of deputy quisitors, former quisitors, and random forum members are all chomping at the bit to step in and post one...
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 8:00 hours and 12:00 hours CET. ( Central European Time)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me...
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why can be fun...unless TMI).
7. Weekend questions will usually take the form of two or three day quests, starting on Friday or Saturday.
All HAIL WOOF!
This was the last mini I finished painting in 2019, I finished it around 10 pm on New Years Eve. This is also my first Chibi, I painted her very close to the box art, but I didnt quite get the right shade of light blue, and her hair is more golden rather than pink in the art. Still happy with her.
and now for something completely different!
48 Hour Exclusive: The Deluxe Distance Tool is made from flexible plastic and is used in the game to measure movement and ranged attack distances. This deluxe tool includes clay sculpting ends which allow you to sculpt and shape your monsters!
Necromolds are a series of collectible toys that let you build and destroy terrifying miniatures out of Spell Dough, a soft modeling clay. The back of each Necromold spell book toy features the miniatures' game skills and abilities. Not only will the number of Necromold monsters continue to expand, but so will a new and exciting line of games to use them in!
Necromolds Monster Battles is a streamlined and lite wargaming ruleset easy for tabletop players of all experiences to enjoy. The size of your monster army is limited by 3oz of Spell Dough. Build your army wisely, for each miniatures' strengths are balanced against the amount of Spell Dough required to mold them!
Who's Online 19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)