Is that an endearing smile or what? She is LOVELY...BEAUTIFULLY  painted & boasting a STUNNING base. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Sweet!  I still need to add all the RP dinosaurs to my collection - though I do have the Reaper T-Rex and Triceratops boxes tucked away in my stash.

The Egg

• Like 1

Thank you all!

I have more Dinos and stuff coming up. Thx to Jasper the 2nd I also got the Ral Partha Triceratops.

Right now I'm working on a huge scorpion, check out the Lost World Project..

She was a lot of fun to do.

• Like 2

Nice stuff. I like how you carried the back color down the sides in stripes. Subtle but effective and convincing. Also like the way you dealt with the pebbly skin texture.

• Like 1

Thank you all!

Your comments are very motivating!

Here she is compared to my earlier DSA-T-Rex, Angelica Faiweather and my Giganotosaurus with riders.

(for those who wonder , check out my Lost World Project)

post-13975-0-39293600-1485683434_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-79845300-1485683449_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-45322100-1485683467_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello again!

here are the other two that I just finished, two elven fighters that Ran Partha did a while back.  They had a couple neat ideas, one was to have a male and female version of a race and class, and these two are the miniatures that are for the Male and Female Elven Fighters.  Not sure who the sculptor is on these, should probably find out.  

I did them both with more or less identical color schemes, partly in the thought that it's the same adventurer just in a different male or female version and then also because it made my life easier with one color scheme instead of two.

and here they are together:

Anyhows, hope you enjoy!

Mark
    • By Inarah
      This little guy was a freebie from Bombshell Miniatures given out at Reapercon 2019. He is also available on their website.  I put him on a jungle base from Microarts.  Tried for some dark blue/grey coloration, wasn't happy with it, tried some green washes, but he kept turning blue again. Brushed a little green metallic on and he turned silver, did the green wash again with a different brand.  Decided I had messed around with it long enough. 

In the background is a 3-d printed stone bridge my husband made for me. Tabletop drybrush in shades of brown over a black base coat. 

• By Tolex Cat
      For a recent D&D session, the DM said he needed skellies so I knocked these out in about 90 mins.

I did go back after the session and fixed a little highlighting but all in all I was pretty happy with how they turned out for a quick paint up. Since bones absorb colors from the minerals around them, I wanted to go less bleached and more unhallowed, greasy, dirty look. So I stuck to the darker bone colors and used the sepia wash. I must have a thing for owlbears since I enjoy painting them and really loved the skeleton. 
    • By NyarlaBcn
      Babar, Lord of the Jungle, ready to both smash and stun tespassers with his golden magnificence. 

28mm scale resin miniature. Gold & green palette. My biggest issue: not jungly enough. I need more stuff to make plants and credible grass :s 

• By 72moonglum
      So I don't know much about Battletech, more of a fantasy guy myself, but I do like these figures which are some Mech Warriors that were sculpted back in the eighties by Bob Charette that Ral Partha just recently re-released.  They have eight per pack with different poses, and I got these first from the Liao Faction/Clan/Family.  Going to eventually get through the whole group and I'll eventually photograph the whole group together, which is why I haven't based them yet.  I've been told these are the pilots for the Mechs and it's very hot in the cockpit, which is why they are pretty scantily clad.

These are eighties Partha, so they are some pretty small  25mm sized figures.  More to come later as I finish them!

Enjoy!
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 147 Guests (See full list)