Sign in to follow this  
Sae

Bertonan (Human Knights) Fantasy Football Team

FANTASY FOOTBALL - Florence's Knights: Bretonans and Humans by Greebo Games

The Bretonans miniatures look good for gaming: knights (one has something precious you could repurpose), town guards, and townsfolk.

The Imperial team looks football only.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated

The Imperial Army team is using similar models to make a Human team, since Bretonians are not a supported team. They've dropped the knights and two of the linemen and put in catchers, throwers and an ogre. Catchers and throwers are positions which would be hard to make non-football.

If you're wanting them for anything other than fantasy football, go for the Florence Knights set and you have everything in the Imperial Army (apart from the ogre) which is not football-specific.

the cheerleaders make good tavern wenches

Those are nice.

• Like 1

Some of these are really nice, altough one or two of the figures aren't looking as good, imo (for example the throwers, that I find to be poorly posed and not as interesting design as the others), but Greebo are doing some really cool fantasty football stuff for sure. :) If I ever get back into blood bowl, I'd be getting from these guys. :)

Exclusive Valentin's day models: How to book them!...and a little extra add-on..

5 likes

We have got many message from backers, someone can't pledge in this two day for many reason, so to give to all same possibility, we have adjusted terms to obtain the exclusive Valentine's day models! 

Models will be available only during this week for purchase.

• Valentine's Ogre will be available in future only during the Valentine's week.
  • Unicorn of Love will be available ONLY for this 2017 Valentine Week, than mold will be DESTROYED and will not be available anymore!

Do you want them? Follow the instructions below!

db27fd7599922e3949fed27743d48dd0_origina

248f82d90536d1a525d4303223cef450_origina

During Pledge Manager we will verify if you have leave the comment or not, so if you want models do it! :D

We have also added a non limited piece, a funny marker which is a unicorn knight

5360f8f079dd15e9496f4a0505ce7694_origina
  • Like 1

In case you are waffling because of casting quality, you shouldn't be..

Than we have many pictures about our last cast. Now base Florence Knight team is ready for the productions in metal.

e38d7d238cc35f8f5e9852a0de35c97f_origina

d81b6c6c80dd48e524855a25a9e209d9_origina

810ab6ffacc22d8022019b3dddcff266_origina

eb54b2c730560e3e3071b4e403da9ff7_origina

d4abb1d720a178dc1c456da589079f62_origina

We are going on with the production, every day new molds are made and new pieces is produced.

df37303c3920c43d7d21446be22293bc_origina

Some orders are already shipped out, when this happen we communicate via mail to you the tracking code from DHL.

See you with the next update, have a good night!

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greebo-games/vicious-wildfire-orcs-ferocity-and-football?ref=ksr_email_user_new_friend_project

In any case, we keep on marching on and trying to become an ever better brand, and you will be able to see it firsthand with our upcoming Orcs campaign: no more humongous campaigns with three or four teams delivered one year after their unveiling, but a single one, luxurious in all its details, with an almost immediate delivery. You’ll soon be able to see not only their renderings, but also how the pieces are assembled, how they are physically and how they look in real life. And, something that many will surely like, we’re also trying to make a resin version. Well, maybe it’s going to be a limited edition, due to time management issues, but still… resin! RESIN! REEEESIIIINN!!!

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/russrmc/animal-adventures-secrets-of-gullet-cove

Painting Polygons

NeW Animal Adventures Kickstarter launches January 28, 2020!

Set sail for a mysterious portside city where magic and adventure await...

21 brand new minis (including a Kickstarter exclusive!)
      Fully illustrated, hardback sourcebook with artwork from leading industry artists
      Collection of maps

With a host of colourful (and questionable!) non-playable characters, compelling locations, and a collection of multi-part adventures, Secrets of Gullet Cove opens up a brand new universe for you to explore.

Don't miss the Kickstarter launch at 4PM GMT/8AM PST on January 28th 
    • By Gadgetman!
      New Legacy Vault campaign will start soon   ► Play video Hello everyone!  
      At last, the new summer 2018 Legacy Vault campaign is ready to go: our Cone Killer (here the campaign preview) diorama will be at the starting blocks from September 4th, and its protagonist will be a dragon dealing with an ice cream. It should be pointed out that, unlike what has happened previously, all models are already done, as you can clearly see in the pictures, so shipping delays will definitely not be an issue this time :D  
      If the collector in you is enticed by these definitely unique and colorful models, follow the campaign and participate in it: just be quick about it, since this time the production run will be even more limited – only 30 copies of the Bust and only 100 of the diorama will be made!  
              I want that bust...  
    • By Mckenna35
      Found this and thought I'd pass on:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/highnoongame/high-noon-a-wild-west-combat-tactical-board-game/description

FYI the game components graphic near the top show what you get if you go "all in" NOT what's in a standard box.
    • By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)