2017 Spring Exchange

fanguad

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipped! My apologies to the recipients, all the participants and the organizers, being late is very unlike me. As usual I hope the recipients enjoy, and I hope to continue to participate after my crazy life calms down for the next winter exchange!

Thanks for letting me participate again and thanks for being the best group in the universe Reaper fam!

• Like 2

YAY!

A mysterious parcel arrived from Poland.....:poke:::D:

I have a new stone golem to add to my display shelf!  You guys are gonna love it!   I will be able to get pics of it up by Sunday once I get the camera setup and figure out how to take a good set of pics for it.  It is very well done with multiple colors used on the stone and based on a nice piece of stone (shale I think). :lol::wub::wub:

Thanks Nameless.. 

• Like 5

On 5/9/2017 at 3:38 PM, Tarsemina said:

I got mine a few days ago It's WONDERFUL and funny and the gremlins are painted perfectly! I just don't know who sent it....

OMG. I was in such a rush to send it out before we left!!! I must've forgotten to put in my note - you had said in the questionnaire, "something springy, something fun" and then "goblins" haha!

So I figured a gremlin party "springing into spring" would be fun. ^_^

• Like 5