2017 Spring Exchange

fanguad

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:28 AM, minibart said:

I selected and primed the mini, but I might be a bit later than usual.

I am dealing with the death of my father at the moment. My apologies to my exchange partner...

Sympathies and condolences.  that is always a rough moment.  It was for me. 

Take care of yourself too.

Got a beat-up little box in the post yesterday from edz15.    A very beautifully done Nicole of the Blade for my Warlord Sisters army.   She will be slaughtering her enemies with her sisters quite soon.    A quick search found a link to her picture here:

• Like 4

On 3/22/2017 at 8:28 AM, minibart said:

I selected and primed the mini, but I might be a bit later than usual.

I am dealing with the death of my father at the moment. My apologies to my exchange partner...

Sorry to hear that :(

and to be on topic, I am doing highlights on my exchange mini atm

I've been struggling with the layout/basing I wanted for what I'm now calling Plan A. It was keeping me from making progress since there were some possible mods needed, but depended on other things getting sorted.  Stuff I was struggling with.

New Reaper order arrived today with some other figs I thought might work.  I'm now on Plan B. B is much clearer, cleaner, I can get started right away (apart from tonight being game night, of course).

• Like 1

Hi guys. Sorry I missed out on this exchange but I want in on the next one. Any ideas when it will start? If there is any way I can get in on this one even at this late stage I would be more than happy too.

You can also check me out @DragonSlayerModels on FB. I keep W.I.P. albums there. Most of my stuff on there is commission items but will share my painting. Reaper is more a personal passion and love out side of work. I participated in one of the exchanges a few years ago with this guy. Thanks.

SANY0317_zps886c7145.thumb.jpg.bb8b5e0e7fb5f04e9e0f1d51fd9c8879.jpgSANY0319_zps8da14568.thumb.jpg.4c24213f75f20a486a959d3e24d48673.jpgSANY0321_zps4babd0bc.thumb.jpg.b5b69371605195b5bc64adb2b9ad9064.jpg

Edited by DSModels
  • Like 3

Welcome on board, DSMiles!  Thanks to herzogbrian for stepping up.  

Here is the WIP of my project.  I'm hoping to get her finished up in early April.  Spoilered in case you want to preserve the surprise.

Spoiler

IMG_20170326_192017.jpg.364ac836b90b6b742f28ffca5a58e111.jpg

• Like 4