The Elsor-Varo - 28mm Sci-fi Space Dwarf miniatures

• Members

About this project

What is this campaign about?

We are expanding our range here at Gydran Miniatures Studio and are offering a set of 28mm heavily armoured space dwarves that you can field in your skirmish force, army, or even as a player/non player character figure during your role playing game experiences. All this in return for your support in our campaign. 

e70058d88e1e9992688d037121c2f934_originaA 5 person squad put together with the components from the core set.

The set is a multi-part kit that will be cast in both Pewter/white metal, and resin. This should give you the flexibility to pose them how you want and give variety to any force you choose to add them to. You could also field them as a force in their own right.

The core set includes 5 miniatures to be fielded as one squad or even as a skirmish force in their own right. If you pledge to tier two (2) or above you will receive five (5) Sci-fi Dwarf miniatures in heavy armour comprising of 5 individual bodies, 5 arm sprues, head sprues (comprising of 11 individual heads and one skull), A Sgt sprue, a weapon sprue, and a heavy weapon sprue. There is also an exclusive miniature that will be added to all tier three (3) pledges along with the unlocked stretch goals. 

76473c36ee9c4c897795b7e9901ee7ef_originaA WIP picture of the Cassius Campaign/Show exclusive miniature

72d005fb2eb9c576776835fba4ce9ca8_originaThe resin cast version of the Cassius Campaign/show exclusive miniature.

This miniature will be cast in Polyurethane resin, and is only available through our Crowdfunding campaigns or shows that we attend. 

ab10d238fd9899a91911f8cd91b0d7b3_origina

The Pledge Levels 

Tier 1: Thank you - £1+ 

Tier 2: 1x Core set, access to stretch goal add-ons only, not rewards. That’s 5 miniatures for £20 (a saving of £5/20% off the normal retail price of £25 for the Core set) 

Tier 3: 1x Core set, 1x Kickstarter/show exclusive miniature, access to all stretch goals and rewards. That’s 6 miniatures plus stretch goals for a £30 pledge. 

ec3d522b29e12a74ee0a98de20a76799_originaThe core set and Cassius exclusive miniature ready to go to mould.

You will receive the equivalent of approximately 20% off of the retail price during this campaign on add-ons as well when you increase your pledge to include them in your rewards. 

• 3 weeks later...
The Heavy Battle Robot has been unlocked and is a £11 add-on, there are also some alt weapons and characters added to the selection of add-ons available.

They had a live KS stream too if your interested, last about 30 mins.

7fw3AEA.jpg

vcwrtZj.jpg

HsjXCyY.jpg

QgVwEtQ.jpg

YugqFX6.jpg

D3u6fvM.jpg

80nhKy7.jpg

Last 24hrs left of the campaign.

Another stretch goal has been unlocked the bounty hunter and his void hound, they have been added to tier 3 pledges and above for free and are an add-on for the lower pledges.

The picture below shows what is included in Tier 3, the latest unlocks are still blacked out though but are included.

kidqBxC.jpg

ln3bXnN.jpg

rJmCgMs.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mckenna35
      I know there are a few folks that do Bolt Action and similar 28mm wargaming (@buglips), so I thought I'd bounce this out there.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tftb/world-war-ii-soviet-railroad?ref=discovery_recommendations

Story
      Railroads are an important means to transport troops, equipment, ammunition and all other kinds of supply to the front. Especially in a country as vast as the Soviet Union with it's endless steppes, only few reliable roads and no major rivers running in the direction of the German advance during Operation Barbarossa in World War II. 
      With this set of detailed buildings and rolling stock in 1/56 scale for 28mm figures you get the opportunity to recreate the crucial fighting around the Soviet railroad system.
      The kits focus on the major pieces of rolling stock available to the Soviet defenders: box cars, gondola cars and flat cars. And the mighty ALCo RSD-1 Diesel Engine which was made available under the US Lend-Lease Act.
      Also included is a typical rural train station with optional additional platforms for all who want to depict a Soviet - or captured German - supply depot, where heavy equipment like tanks and guns are being unloaded.
      And for all of you looking for an armored train - don't worry! We have you covered.
        Talking about railroad tracks:
      We did not see the need to reinvent the wheel, so all kits are designed to be used with
      4Ground Railroad Tracks (available as add-ons to the Kickstarter) or O Gauge Model Railroad Tracks The kits include optional parts enabling you to choose your favorite system while assembling. Going this route has allowed us to concentrate on designing and producing the rolling stock only, which has the advantage of an earlier fulfillment date for the Kickstarter.
      All models are highly detailed on the outside and inside. The interiors are easily accessible, as roofs are removable. In addition, all doors are moveable, which means you can open or close them during gameplay.

• By Cicciopiu
      I leave this here:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ragnarokminiatures/ragnarok-white-metal-28mm-norse-fantasy-miniatures/description

Looking quite good! I'm backing for the character set.
    • By Lovejoy
      Hey everyone, we've got a new Kickstarter for more Burrows & Badgers anthro minis starting a week from today. So I thought I'd start a placeholder thread now, so I could post a link to the 'Remind me' page.  This one's been a long time coming, thanks to Covid and Brexit messing things up, but we're finally back on track... 

Anyway, proper pics and stuff once we actually launch!

stay safe,
      Michael
    • By Ganryu Kojiro
      A Viking Girl sculpted by Bobby Jackson. She was a lot of fun to paint since she had a lot of canvas for freehand work. She is also my first serious effort at NMM, so that's a well I plan to return to.

I came to paint her when I asked my friends which model needed to get some love next. I presented a wizard, a ranger, and an armored lady fighter. One chimes in that she'd like to see the fighter (she being a practitioner of HEMA). Her boyfriend mentions something about boob armor. I said, no, she's got pretty normal armor. You want to see something egregious? THIS is egregious. My HEMA friend immediately says, "I'd like to change my vote." So here we are.

Here's the WIP thread for her. Here's my next piece.

• By Sylverthorne
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/vaspider/symbols-of-faith-and-pride

This has sod all to do with miniatures, but I would be surprised if there were not people who might want one of these pins, for literally any reason at all.
      I'll let the campaign speak for itself, as I usually do; it is pins. There are, as the title implies, representations for most of the common faiths, in a literal rainbow of ... well, Pride rainbows. 
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)