Sign in to follow this  
Dilvish the Deliverer

77040 Satheras, Warlock

Here is another mini I recently painted. Orginally intended for the Facebook contest, I finished it two days prior to the deadline, but never managed to take pictures. So I based it up for use in my Summoner's warband for Frostgrave. I figure he'll make agood apprentice. Done to my standard tabletop level, the pictures magnify every mistake I made. I tried to do some mystical runes on the scroll, but my paint was too thin and just bled everywhere. So he now has a water damaged scroll in his hand. Or perhaps, it only look blotchy to the uninitiated. Yeah, let's go with that.

Also, are my picture looking as big on everyone elses screen as they are on mine? If so, I'll have to try and fix that.

Fixing image size.

post-626-0-40367600-1485873195_thumb.jpgpost-626-0-60212800-1485874321_thumb.jpg

• Like 16

I think that I am going to have to go back to using the Reaper uploader. I got used to linking my pictures from Dropbox for some of the other forums where the uploader wasn't available. That or I need to download and figure out how to use a different photo editing program that the default Windows one.

Thanks all for the comments.

Good job on him!

He looks like he's got close to the same color scheme as his boss; nice call there.