• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      In my first set of finished miniatures in 2021, a selection of heroes from Stonehaven Adventurers 2020 Kickstarter.  They were primed at the end of 2020 after a end of year arrival, but painted over the last month or so.

The whole of my finished ones:

The Orcs:

My favorite of the set.  They showed her as concept art on Instagram about 3 projects ago, I'm glad to see her in physical form finally.

The Goblins:

I got a very Nott the Brave vibe from this one:

A Kobold with some fancy gear:

Some live some day in the way of the froggy guys:

Tieflings:

A Dragonborn Wizard:

Some live some die in the way of this Hobgoblin Guy...wait I used that one already?  Darn.

• By Inarah
      This was an experiment with color. I decided to give the Limited Palette challenge a try last night.  The challenge is 3 colors, plus black and white. Specifically, the three colors must be a blue, green, and pink.  I chose cyan blue, gnoll pelt, and cactus flower.  I'm quite happy with how she came out, for a figure I wasn't terribly interested in to begin with. 

Sorry, my camera could not handle a close-up of the face. 

For anyone wondering about the red hair, a strange thing happens when you mix cactus flower and gnoll pelt....

The base is from Secret Weapon. 

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I had started this meaning to use it for the reapercon quad color clash. But I took too long and then decided it need another 3 colors. So technically it's 7 color. Mint green vampire mist, dungeon grey, some old hd blue who's label fell off, carbon grey, shadowed stone, golden glow. 

• By Conan the Painter
      I already have the human blacksmith, but I wanted another blacksmith.  Unfortunately I applied the paint to thick at parts (which didn't really help the fact that her face was kinda just a tiny glob already) but Ive got a wet palette that Ill be trying to use next time.  I'm also absolutely awful at painting female faces, they always look ridiculous once I paint them haha.  Anyways, and criticisms and advice are always welcome

• By 72moonglum
      So some times you just done get things finished with the deadline you have imposed on yourself and this elf was one of those self-imposed deadlines. I wanted to have her done by Christmas, but just got too busy with other miniatures and other things.  I got this figure if I recall last Christmas when I won her with some others on a Reaper Christmas Giveaway on Twitch.  

Here she is:

Always thought she was a cute little figure.  The other ones I want but they haven't sold them for a few Christmasses now are the two elves, naughty and nice.  But one of these days I'm sure they will pop up again.

Anyhoos, enjoy, happy belated Christmas and New Year!

• Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 61 Guests (See full list)