Sign in to follow this  
redambrosia

Breast cancer awareness pink

I listed it as 007 in my collection. Not just because James bond would approve... but also because the inspiration for JB was Doctor Jonas Fjeld, and doctors approve of this cause.

• Like 1

Code Number: Way to many bottles of Pink for me.

:lol:

Legit. I wish they'd retire the pink and instead do a different colour, even an already existing colour, in a special edition breast cancer awareness pink label and change it out every year. I will literally never use all of the BCA Pink bottles that I already have and as long as there's a Halloween promotion going in October as well, I'm always going to make multiple orders and receive more and more bottles of BCA Pink.

• Like 9

I have 3 or 5 bottles of Save the Boobs pink at this point. I've taken to giving it away to any craft inclined peoples I know. 

• Like 3

It's an easy to throw in if you do the exchanges.  I imagine the same 20-30 bottles of BCAP getting shipped back and forth across the country every few months.

• Like 4

My last October order I forgot to put in the comments that I didn't want the paint. I would love for them to do a different Pink every year. I have 5 bottles x.x

• Like 4

I have 3 or 5 bottles of Save the Boobs pink at this point. I've taken to giving it away to any craft inclined peoples I know. 

I do the same. I'm holding onto two, the rest are for anyone I know that's interested. I've given some away already.

• Like 2