Sign in to follow this  
Arc 724

Ejrvindr the Far Seeing by RBG

Nicely done!

Thanks Talae.

He looks great, love that spell effect!

Thank you. I wanted to do some OSL but not anything standard. The floor was the logical conclusion. I think I should have made it brighter but oh well.

• Like 1

Looking Fantastic, you've been working out that color wheel,

and like the color surprised.  Great contrasts !

Beautiful Balance !

Jay :)

• Like 1

Very nice work on him!

Thanks Chaos!

Looking Fantastic, you've been working out that color wheel,

and like the color surprised.  Great contrasts !

Beautiful Balance !

Jay :)

Thank you Mr. Jay, Yes sir I have. ::): 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      Tre manor is at it again...   
      Another well-designed warband.    

Unfortunately, one of the minis is a bit... not-PG. So no pictures.  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/warbands-of-the-dark-beyond/description

• By Cyradis
      The pictures suck but eh, whatever. I'll see about getting better ones when it is done.

This is a "sorry I was a dick to your character" figure because I'm about to be a dick to this player's character. But I'm running a necromancy campaign and he's a priest of death who is scared of dying, and the villains are known to kidnap people who might be useful... too tempting of a backstory to mess with and the player is cool with character deaths. Heh. 

Anyway. Aside from that the character is Super Magicky and has an Aussie magpie as a familiar (making the bird a PITA to paint). 

The figure is the Stephanie Law Male Mage by Dark Sword, and the crow on a rock from the kickstarter. I clipped the staff off the mage, and glued the hand into place facing downward. After removing the bird from the rock, I attached it with much frustration, glue, and greenstuff. I also yanked it off the base and put it on this one from either MicroArtStudio or Secret Weapon (forgot which). 

The character wears black and gray and red and has black hair. And a black and white bird. Great. And he's pale. 

OSL: magic on ground from below - red. Magic in hand - teal. Moonlight from above - white with wee bit of blue. 

Almost done, not quite. Don't tell my IRL friends! No spoilers!

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here is a group picture of my Bugbear raiding party. I painted most of them last year and mounted them on 40mm diameter base last week. These are all Reaper Miniatures models; 77233 Kegg the Bugbear Hunter, 02603, Skrug the Bugbear Shaman, 77015 Bugbear Warrior, 77232 Mogg the Bugbear Warrior and 77231 Rugg the Bugbear Leader. They were all sculpted by Tre Manor, except for Skrug the Bugbear Shaman that was Sculpted by Ben Siens. I used Reaper's MSP acrylic paint.

• By Darcstaar
      This figure is next on the agenda.  I cleaned up mold lines, cut off the “base” part of his integral base, washed him and mounted him on a Reaper 1 inch base.
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)