• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like the orange you picked for the basecoat on the wings, it's nice and vibrant!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Thanks! It's a mix of MSP Coppery Orange and MSPBones Cinnamon Red.

I haven't gotten much done today, just going back over the scales to cover spots of brown liner that were still showing through.

• Like 3

I quite like the orange you picked for the basecoat on the wings, it's nice and vibrant!

Huzzah!

I haven't gotten much done today, just going back over the scales to cover spots of brown liner that were still showing through.

Ooo, I don't have Coppery Orange; that's going in my next Reaper order! ^_^

I like where the base is going so far! I can't tell, is the shield the same colors as the dragon? I'm curious to see what direction you'll head with the stones themselves, since they look blue-ish green to me right now. :D A cool color scheme for the base paired with the warm red and orange dragon would look very nice, I think. :)

Huzzah!

• Like 3

Huzzah!

Ooo, I don't have Coppery Orange; that's going in my next Reaper order! ^_^

I like where the base is going so far! I can't tell, is the shield the same colors as the dragon? I'm curious to see what direction you'll head with the stones themselves, since they look blue-ish green to me right now. :D A cool color scheme for the base paired with the warm red and orange dragon would look very nice, I think. :)

Huzzah!

Yes, the shield is the same colors as the dragon, I had paint left over so I figured why not. I'm definitely going for some cooler colors on the base. I'm hoping to make it look a little mossy without having to use actual moss.

• Like 3