TGP

Getting To Know Each Other - February 2017

The Frequently Ignored "Rules"

1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.

2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.

2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)

3. Questions are going to be posted between 12:01AM and 5AM GMT.

3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 3rd most broken rule.)

4. Everyone is encouraged to submit questions to be posted by me via PM.

5. You do not have to answer every question...

6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).

7. Questions usually run 2, perhaps 3 days on weekends.

Edited by TGP
  • Like 2

Question for Feb 1st...

Did you obtain a Grim Reaper last month?

• Like 8

Question for Feb 1st...

I did not obtain a Grim Reaper last month. I ordered one yesterday morning, but being a "don't count your velociraptors before they hatch" kind of guy, I don't consider something obtained until I have it in my hot little hands.
  • Like 5

I failed to do an order...I dithered, debated, waffled ...and the month ran out.

• Like 3

Question for Feb 1st...

No.

I like the sculpt I really do.

But, I have to be a little selective, like I explained in an other thread, I need to upgrade my orders from Reaper USA, to get to the point where ROW shipping is free.

That way the free shipping will be compensated by the taxes I have to pay.

So I do have a few minis selected, and I will wait for the Monthly Mini to be one that I can't refuse.

And this one, albeit a great sculpt, is not something I need right now.

I can only do this a few times this year, especially since I plan on backing Bones IV and I already bought some other stuff.

So I will be waiting for something that says BUY ME NOW! to me...

Preferably something like a Female Vampire, Something Reptilian, Something Egyptian or maybe a monster...

• Like 5

Question for Feb 1st...

Yes. Technically, I put in 2 qualifying orders, but for some reason the second didn't get the message in the invoice even though it was over $40. I'll find out on Friday if it got packed in or not.

• Like 3

Question for Feb 1st...

Nope. He's nice looking, but unless there's something special that I need in a hurry, I only place 2 or so $40+ orders per year. I just did one back in December, to get a Santa.

The next one will likely be after bones 3 hits retail. (unless I hit the lottery, or I run out of wash medium, or we suddenly need a bunch of minis I don't have for a game or something)

• Like 4

Question for Feb 1st...

I better!!! I bought mine. 😊

• Like 3

Question for Feb 1st...

Nope... Couldn't justify a $40+ order right now.  :down:

• Like 4

Question for Feb 1st...

No.

I like the sculpt I really do.

But, I have to be a little selective, like I explained in an other thread, I need to upgrade my orders from Reaper USA, to get to the point where ROW shipping is free.

That way the free shipping will be compensated by the taxes I have to pay.

So I do have a few minis selected, and I will wait for the Monthly Mini to be one that I can't refuse.

And this one, albeit a great sculpt, is not something I need right now.

I can only do this a few times this year, especially since I plan on backing Bones IV and I already bought some other stuff.

So I will be waiting for something that says BUY ME NOW! to me...

Preferably something like a Female Vampire, Something Reptilian, Something Egyptian or maybe a monster...

All of this, basically. Though for me, a must-buy mini would be something like a badelf barbarian or some epic undead warrior.

• Like 5