COOL! A Vertically Challenged Lunatic WITHOUT the orange hair, AND VERY NICELY DONE at that!

Thank you! Whenever I get around to painting the GW trollslayers I have, I'll do one with orange hair; the rest will have different colors. Possibly VERY different colors...

Looking good!  You are on a roll.  I feel you about the artistic ability.  I've been practicing fine lines on notecard to try and improve my free hand skills myself.

That's a good idea, I may start doing that too.

He looks good!

Tats are better already!

Thanks!

The advice from you and everyone else was dead on; the tats look a lot better this way.

Conversion is seamless. Well done!

Thank you!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, I completed this Wizards of the Coast model today. This is a 88714, Goblin Scout of the Drazen's Horde faction. It's a Chainmail Miniatures model that was sculpted by Jerzy Montwill. The base is 20mm in diameter and I painted it with Reaper MSP paint.

• By Kangaroorex
      Another little piece that I am happy to finally have completed.  I love these monsters and they are often in my dungeons but rarely seen and never sought after.  Hunting these is like hunting the garbage collector, you only do it when you think you threw out something valuable.  But there have been a couple of points where I wished I had a miniature for it and now that's resolved.  Hope you like him... I named him Fred 

• By Chaoswolf
      I finally managed to climb back on the painting horse. I painted this vampire to my usual tabletop standard. He'll be the leader for a Mordheim/Frostgrave/random skirmish game warband.

• By Chaoswolf
      'Scorch' Sotniko was hot. This whole damn world was hot, but this stinking jungle somehow seemed to be hotter still. The other mercenaries he was moving through the jungle with looked like they were feeling about the same as he was. Strange Midnight, their scout, didn't seem to be bothered as much as everyone else, but that was because he came from the rad deserts of Zargove-3. This was just a nice stroll in the woods for him. Scorch knew that they'd be at the rendezvous point in another half hour or so, and then he'd get a break. He'd be able to refill his canteens, as well as to remove the heavy Intergalactic Marine Expeditionary Force armor that he'd gotten a few months back off the black market. Between the heavy armor, the protective anti-flash gear, the flamethrower he was carrying, and all the rest of his gear, he had a fairly heavy load. It'd be good to able to shed the weight, even if only for a little while. Some of the other guys gave him grief about his chosen equipment, but they hadn't seen what the bugs they were hunting could do to a man; Scorch had. From what he'd heard, the IMEF armor was supposed to offer a substantial amount of protection from the claws and fangs that most of their current enemy was armed with. Likewise, the flamethrower was good for keeping them at a distance and killing whole swaths of the things at once. Yeah, it might be hot, but the way Scorch figured it, that was better than all the screamin', bleedin' and dyin' he remembered from his first encounter with the bugs.

Nothing fancy, just a fairly quick tabletop paint job to shake the rust off.

• By Thrym
      Tor Skullcrusher,
      dwarven tattooed monk
      A Custom Miniature developed on Hero Forge and 3D printed by a friend

WIP

As mentioned in the Work In Progress, this is a character of mine from an existing campaign.  The character has died once and was raised from the dead suffering a drop in his already low Charisma score as a result.  His caved-in skull didn't heal properly and the concussion and time in limbo have left him "off" personality wise.

So, with damaged head and tattoos adorning his arms and the opposite side of his skull, I present the embodiment of his family surname, Tor Skullcrusher. 

These were taken with a single strip light source so I may come back to this and take some more pics with two background lights.

As always, feel free to leave notes and praise as warranted.  

Thanks for looking.

Enjoy and Stay safe.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)