Conan: Rise of Monsters

pcktlnt

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be interested in unpainted terrain. Not so sure about the game. I haven't seen many details on it, and as far as Conan goes (thematically) I went all-in on Monolith's Conan, and I have Ares' Age of Conan (which seems a little less thematic).

6 minutes ago, hdclearman said:

At these pledge levels, I think I'll save my money for Bones IV. 

Yep, same.  Its a shame because some of the Reaper terrain they advertised would have been worth it, but $150 for a minimum pledge for a product that may or may not be "good" is a bit steep.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, hdclearman said:

At these pledge levels, I think I'll save my money for Bones IV. 

Yah I was all in for some of the army figures, like the war mammoth or the giant snake & especially the terrain. Prices "out-priced" this time. 150 for a Core set....ouch!

Hopefully, maybe down the road, the terrain could become Bones as I really like the elephant statue & the temple.

Just seen on their facebook page the entire game has been posted on drivethru. So if your curious about the game iteself, beats paying 150+

• Like 3

Will keep an eye on this. Not much in the game I am interested in, and defiantely not for $150 or $300... but maybe a couple add ons only... The human figures at $15 each seem high for non collectible pre-painted minis. But the Oliphant and War Rhino are a maybe...

• Like 2