CMON Rising Sun

SamuraiJack

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! HA! HA!

next up, in the cmon "Ragnarok in Asgard" game, the "Maledrakh" dragon troll of old norse, who ate the smithing hand of the evil dwarf Vekna and suffered indigestion, the throws of which keep causing earthquakes and hails of fish at inopportune moments in Midgard.

Maledrakh is a stretch goal at USD 564.000

...not true, but plausible. :lol:

• Haha 4

On 1/23/2018 at 12:39 AM, NomadZeke said:

People are reporting the game is being shiped, and in some cases arriving even without a tracking email.

That was my experience. My shipment just kind of appeared on my doorstep last week.

So far, looking over the rules, and examining the miniatures, and components, I am pretty happy with the product. The worst I can say is that the combined set of boxes takes up a lot of space on my shelf.

This is some really gorgeous stuff

I got a tracking message but it came from a different source, geek source or something like that. It was in my junk file, so check there and see if they sent something you didn’t recognize 

Loth 

42 minutes ago, Loth said:

This is some really gorgeous stuff

I got a tracking message but it came from a different source, geek source or something like that. It was in my junk file, so check there and see if they sent something you didn’t recognize 

Loth 

That is their new pledge manager system...geekfunder.

• Like 2

On 1/24/2018 at 3:20 AM, Grefven said:

Wait a second... Hold on now! *gasp* Isn't everything on wikipedia 100% accurate and fact-checked by some reliable global agency that does it for a living?! My mind was just blown away.

Yet it is more accurate than the encyclopedia Brittanica.

I think it is kind of awesome that they got caught.  I REALLY hope that Kotahi himself got in on the kickstarter- he deserves a copy of the mini based on his friend's descriptions of him.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, odinsgrandson said:

I think it is kind of awesome that they got caught.  I REALLY hope that Kotahi himself got in on the kickstarter- he deserves a copy of the mini based on his friend's descriptions of him.

As I understand it, both he and his friend (who put him into Wikipedia) are getting a copy of the game and a copy of that figure of him.

• Like 3