CMON Rising Sun

SamuraiJack

On 2/28/2017 at 9:40 AM, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

Bit of an uneven comparison ... plastic vs. resin, many minis at - comparatively - low price vs. much higher price point per single miniature, board game vs. war gaming miniatures.

I think it depends on what you'll do with the mini.

If you're going to paint miniatures, you might as well buy fewer miniatures of higher quality, because you only have so much time to paint. I've seen plenty of Japanese mythology miniatures, and nobody owns the IP for it, so wait for what you really want. Even if the price per mini point is good, you can say that nowadays for many KS games, particularly if you already have a closetful of games and miniatures already that haven't been played or painted. Who's up for a rousing game of Crucible??

• Like 1

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an example of the oddity of living in a place that doesn't observe Daylight Savings. I thought that this went live now, and not an hour from now. I guess it is better that it happened this way and not the other way around.