Sign in to follow this  
SparrowMarie

77162: Yephima, Cloud Giant

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Another result from my 4th of July Paint Binge. A couple of creepy crawlies for the players to encounter down an old mine shaft: 

• By Kikkenass
      For your consideration I present my take on the Golan, Hill Giant. This was painted by me as part of a contest for a Twitch streamer I follow. The challenge was to push your boundaries and do something you had never done before. I chose this model because I had never worked on something with this much skin before and I really needed to practice my skin tones. I went with a more earthy look in the color pallet and am pretty happy with how it turned out. C&C welcome

• By SparrowMarie
      Spent just about a week on this one. It was fun. My GS work sucks but it's done. C&C welcome.

• By Citrine
      My son's girlfriend stayed with us a week in the middle of May and I ran a Savage World WW2 horror one-shot.  Tillie here was one of the pre-generated characters I had ready, but she was not picked by any of the 3 players (my husband, my son and girlfriend).

Bombshell Miniatures 10024 Tillie the Pilot

• By SparrowMarie
      Painted this up. Finally attached her to the base. Not sure if I want to just paint black over the base or do something fancy with it.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)