• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      Another ReaperCon entry, and I'm pretty happy about how this one turned out! I wanted to pick up a Freeblades faction, and I went with Wood Elves, since my Frostgrave army is Dwarven. (Balance in all things!)

The mini is from DGS Games, the paints are from Reaper, the base and pigments are from Secret Weapon, and the tufts are from Shadow's Edge.

• By lazarp
      I painted this fellow as a Hobgoblin, I like his blue nose  Thanks for looking!

• By aku-chan
      I wasn't planning on ever doing any more Work In Progress threads (The number of threads I've abandoned outnumber my finished threads by a pretty ridiculous amount at this point), but I'm trying to get back into the habit of painting every day and my brain is being a real jerk about it (he'd be a lot happier if I gave up on this whole painting nonsense and just stared mindlessly at a screen all day).
      So the idea is if I post an update a day, regardless of how much progress I've made, I'll shame myself into making sure I've done enough for a worthwhile update or something.

Day 1 (Which was yesterday):-

The King and his Seahorse have been undercoated, washed and I've started on the base, I got part way through applying the pumice paste before I realised I couldn't get to the middle without getting it all over the Seahorses tail/tentacles/tail-acles?
      Today I want to try and finish the base, and maybe start on the Seahorse. 
    • By lazarp
      So this is the test figure for my orc warband for frostgrave and mordhein (WIP thread here)

I like the palette so far and I'm happy how this guy turned out. I will post other minis as I paint them. Cheers! 

• Who's Online   16 Members, 3 Anonymous, 293 Guests (See full list)