Sign in to follow this  
Silvervane

02711: Amiryth Elmlighter by Silvervane

FANTASTIC! She has such a WONDERFULLY serious expression. Your colors, brushwork, & basing are OUTSTANDINGVERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

She looks amazing; very nice work!

And yes, quite a few of my figures have backstories, too.

• Like 1

Loving your metallics and that base!  Everything else is pretty righteous too.

Thanks BLZeebub,  I liked the metallics as well.  Base was a rather rushed job, but came out OK.

Oh yeah, back stories for minis are a requirement.  Aren't they?

On many of them sentinel.  Especially If you end up working on them for more than a few days.  Which at the rate I paint means many of them

FANTASTIC! She has such a WONDERFULLY serious expression. Your colors, brushwork, & basing are OUTSTANDINGVERY WELL DONE!

Thanks you Mal, your comments are as pleasant to read as your post are to follow.

Beautiful job! The purple is fantastic.

Thanks SG, seems I'm on a purple kick at the moment.  her Amy survivor from Zombicide.  That and several of the zombies.  

Beautiful piece! Loving the base and the color choices.

Thanks Dilvish. I wish they were all me but I stole them as a test for a color theme for a later mini.

Wonderful work!  Shiny black is tough to pull off, but you did it with excellence!

Thank Kuro,  I think I managed to pull that off better than I have non-shiny black still a bane to me.

Love the blacks and the metals!

Thanks moonglum, think practicing the NMM helped with the blacks on this one.

Another awesome paintjob!

She is lovely!

:blush: Another?  Thanks Xherman.

She looks amazing; very nice work!

And yes, quite a few of my figures have backstories, too.

Thanks Chaos, Seems the only way sometimes to keep up the momentum if I take to long painting them

• Like 3

I painted her last year. I love that sculpt. You've done a really bang-up job on her. As usual, I love your color choices and that you can blend so smoothly. *jealous!*

• Like 1

I painted her last year. I love that sculpt. You've done a really bang-up job on her. As usual, I love your color choices and that you can blend so smoothly. *jealous!*

Thanks, no need to be jealous.  It's been lots of practice (not talent) that got to even this level of blending.  Keep at and you'll get there.