Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

AVP: The Hunt Begins

I could bad mouth Prodos all day (KS backer), but instead I'll just share some pictures.

Shoulder Cannon Predator, Berserker Predator, and Colonial Marine.

post-8034-0-27987000-1486466894_thumb.jpg

post-8034-0-72451700-1486466908_thumb.jpg

post-8034-0-59611400-1486466922_thumb.jpg

post-8034-0-74451600-1486466936_thumb.jpg

post-8034-0-90771200-1486466948_thumb.jpg

post-8034-0-80285100-1486466960_thumb.jpg

• Like 19

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Froggy the Great
      I have recently been playing a solo / cooperative miniatures game by Nordic Weasel:  Five Parsecs Bug Hunt.  To that end, I needed Aliens after the inspiration of the Half Life games, Starship Troopers, and the Aliens movies.  All parts are from various Bones figures.

"Anything worth overdoing", right?

(I may have posted one or two of these before -- if that is the case please accept my apologies.)

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      REWARDS
      Our campaign is geared towards producing two opposing factions for the initial launch of the game.  The Lords faction fight for mineral resources which sustain their immortality; the Omrath faction fight to protect lands deemed sacred in a religious war.  We have designed 5 boxed sets for each factions.  If you are seeking to play the game, and not just collect the miniatures, it is recommended to buy all 5 boxed sets for one of the factions.  The reward structure is setup so that backers can spend in $50 increments, since all boxed sets have been designed to retail for $50 each.  Below are the specifications for each boxed set, across the 2 starter factions:
      LORDS FACTION
       OMRATH FACTION

• By Darius Glenwell
      Finished these guys up last night. Will be my Sci/Fi entry at my local Con's painting competition this weekend. 

• By Disemboweler
      Here are some 15mm models by Ironclad Games. They are part of the Marines Landing Force kit for the game "All Quiet on the Martian Front." 

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 92 Guests (See full list)