The Next To The Last Hurrah: The Red Brotherhood Night Goblin Army

The Goblin Dogrider looks awesome!

Having a lot of stuff provides you with nice choices what to paint!

The Gobbos and their larger cousins are a great whacky force.

I do love your signature bases...mushrooms and gobbos get along nicely.

Thanks for the reply, X...I'm sorry I missed it while I was putting up the next photos. I'm glad you like the Dog Soldier.

The Army was set up with the options offered in the Orc & Goblin Book for all Goblin Army variants...there were a half dozen other Guys making Goblin Armys while I was making mine. When G.W. came out with the New O&G Book they eliminated the options That along with 7th Edition killed War Hammer at the Games Store, Monkey Head...hoisted on their own petard.

The BEST part about all those O.O.P. Goblins & other things is they are multipart plastic minis. ERGO, I have a Treasure Trove of conversion parts...some can be seen in the Pumpkin Heads among others.

• Like 4

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot tell you how thrilled I would be to see these guys across the table from me. They're outstanding! I love the way you use colors.

That would be WONDERFUL...it has be quite sometime since last I took to the field, dice in hand. I am not dead yet...or so it would seem...so one never knows.

I'm glad you like the flashy colors. Thanks for the kind reply, David!

I'd like to second that!

AND thanks to you as well, Wolf!

NOW on to the Long Range Death Lads...up close & personal from a distance.

Motley McMugwoort's Cunning Crew:

DSCN3732.jpg

DSCN3733.jpg

DSCN3734.jpg

DSCN3735.jpg

DSCN3736.jpg

...Rowdy O'Ragear's Reavers:

DSCN3737.jpg

DSCN3738.jpg

DSCN3739.jpg

DSCN3740.jpg

DSCN3741.jpg

...AND Long Fang (possible name) the Bolt Thrower:

DSCN3743.jpg

DSCN3744.jpg

DSCN3745.jpg

DSCN3747.jpg

...the rest of the photos in a bit...may be two bits.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 11

Insert a drum roll here...IT'S TIME FOR THE BIG FINALE...so to speak:
The Wizards With No Names, seen here on traveling bases/individual movement trays:
DSCN3748.jpg

DSCN3749.jpg

..for possible inclusion in a unit the W.W.a.N on foot...sort of:
DSCN3750.jpg

DSCN3751.jpg

DSCN3752.jpg

DSCN3771.jpg

DSCN3754.jpg

DSCN3755.jpg

DSCN3756.jpg

The Giants of Albion Anonymous:
DSCN3757.jpg

DSCN3759.jpg

DSCN3760.jpg

DSCN3761.jpg

DSCN3762.jpg

DSCN3763.jpg

DSCN3764.jpg

For the Archives: Gouger McGoon's Gourmets:
DSCN3765.jpg

DSCN3766.jpg

DSCN3767.jpg

DSCN3768.jpg

DSCN3769.jpg

DSCN3770.jpg

"...Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair."  Ozymandias, P.B. Shelley

• Like 9

You know my friend you have depleted all the superlatives, expletives ,and ejaclitives from my extensive Vocabulary.

Your stunning mastery of your creations, the incredible vision of what you have created, and the astounding,

mind shattering complication, and depth of your creation are humbling to us that ever thought we were creative.

Hail Malefactus.! !!!!!

Reaper needs to come up with a special title, or category for these Miniature.

Thank you for sharing them to everyone's satisfaction and enrichment !!

• Like 6

You know my friend you have depleted all the superlatives, expletives ,and ejaclitives from my extensive Vocabulary.

Your stunning mastery of your creations, the incredible vision of what you have created, and the astounding,

mind shattering complication, and depth of your creation are humbling to us that ever thought we were creative.

Hail Malefactus.! !!!!!

Reaper needs to come up with a special title, or category for these Miniature.

Thank you for sharing them to everyone's satisfaction and enrichment !!

...Aw Shucks! Thanks for YET ANOTHER enthusiastic reply, Jay. The morale boosts are always appreciated. I'm glad you are enjoying my work AND taking the time to say so.

• Like 1

NOTES: The idea of the Mega Gangs name came from the Lads setting up operations in an abandoned monastery  on the outskirts of Mordheim sometime before the comet. After some doubts, & several kegs of the Brotherhood's Mushroom Brew, the Lads were accept by the locals with some enthusiasm...the fact that the Good Bothers were green was largely ignored.

There was a spin off from the Red Brotherhood in the form of a Mordheim Gang. I don't subscribe to G.W. pitch that Orcs & Goblins are some how of the same racial stock. SO when I went about creating an Orc & Goblin War Band sans the Orcs, I came up with Ubergoblins as the Orc replacements. These are super sized, more violent Goblins who have attained the physique & attitude from years of Fungaroid abuse. I still have the War Band for some additional phototos. AND Edwin took an inordinate amount for possible eBaying:

UbergoblonOfficers01.jpg

English is a second language for Edwin. As such, he is on occasion creative with spelling. You may note a new version of "Goblin":
TheUbergoblonsFinal.jpg

This is about half of the Gang. There are quite a few individual pics of the Lads that cold be posted on demand.

• Like 7

Fabulous work!! Your freehand artwork on the various banners, signs, and parchment is very nicely done; BRAVO!!

Also, I won't demand, but rather humbly request any other photos you feel like sharing with us, please.

Thanks for the kind reply, Wolf. As a loyal supporter of The Hurrah your wishes will be granted...Barbra Eden just flashed though my memory banks.

I'll  sort through Edwin's photos & come up with a selection...he took 201 photos of the Guys...Edwin was nothing if not enthusiastic.

If you'd like to browse through the photos, you can find them here:

http://s762.photobucket.com/user/DeafNala/library/WHFB/Goblins?sort=4&page=1&postlogin=true

Note: I posted a couple of photos by friend, Edwin, of an old conversion here awhile ago: Dick Turnip & his Loyal Wolf Steed, Night Train. They're not really part of the Red Brotherhood, but I thought they were cool. A closer look showed somethings that needed correction or, at least, a touch up...desperately. SO here they are again:

DSCN3784.jpg

DSCN3785.jpg

DSCN3786.jpg

DSCN3787.jpg

DSCN3788.jpg

...a slight improvement.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 5