• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I had started this meaning to use it for the reapercon quad color clash. But I took too long and then decided it need another 3 colors. So technically it's 7 color. Mint green vampire mist, dungeon grey, some old hd blue who's label fell off, carbon grey, shadowed stone, golden glow. 

• By Conan the Painter
      I already have the human blacksmith, but I wanted another blacksmith.  Unfortunately I applied the paint to thick at parts (which didn't really help the fact that her face was kinda just a tiny glob already) but Ive got a wet palette that Ill be trying to use next time.  I'm also absolutely awful at painting female faces, they always look ridiculous once I paint them haha.  Anyways, and criticisms and advice are always welcome

• By 72moonglum
      So some times you just done get things finished with the deadline you have imposed on yourself and this elf was one of those self-imposed deadlines. I wanted to have her done by Christmas, but just got too busy with other miniatures and other things.  I got this figure if I recall last Christmas when I won her with some others on a Reaper Christmas Giveaway on Twitch.  

Here she is:

Always thought she was a cute little figure.  The other ones I want but they haven't sold them for a few Christmasses now are the two elves, naughty and nice.  But one of these days I'm sure they will pop up again.

Anyhoos, enjoy, happy belated Christmas and New Year!

• By 72moonglum
      And good evening to all towards the end of the year of 2020!

So I just finished this one this morning, another Wood Elf sculpted by Tom Meier for Thunderbolt Mountain Miniatures and recently re-released by Ral Partha Legacy.

His eyes are very small, and I tried to stay "in the lines" but they may have slightly gotten out of their orbits.

My only other problem here was trying to figure out the colors, but hopefully what I eventually chosen doesn't clash.

Anyhoos, enjoy!
    • By 72moonglum
      Winter Salutations to you cold weather Reaper ptarmigans!

So I'd mentioned in a previous post how Ral Partha Legacy, a sister company of Iron Wind Metals, has recently opened up and one of their ranges they have acquired is Tom Meier's Thunderbolt Mountain Miniatures.  So here is one of them a Wood Elf Lady:

I really love these miniatures. I'm used to painting Ral Partha stuff, but these are quite a bit different, as the detail is so fine and detailed.  The eyes and some of the jewelry is so small and hard to paint.   Even though they are 30 mm, they are quite realistically proportioned so lots of the details aren't exaggerated.

Anyhoos, hope you enjoy, and if you've got a few moments check out the Ral Partha Legacy page!
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)