Sign in to follow this  
72moonglum

Ral Partha Sea Elf from AD&D Line 11-422

As I've said on Facebook, the color palette is great, and I like his chainmail throw over...gotta show off those sweet guns!

Ah, that was you? Didn't know! Thanks again for the kind words Lidless Eye!

• Like 1

Thanks guys!  When I did him I kind of wanted that vibe that you were maybe looking at him as he was actually in the water.  Not sure how well that could have come across, but I did what I could. I think maybe the staff of his spear looks a little out of place.  I started out with Creamy ivory and then did very watered down washes of different sea blues, some purple and greys.

• Like 1

As I've said on Facebook, the color palette is great, and I like his chainmail throw over...gotta show off those sweet guns!

Ah, that was you? Didn't know! Thanks again for the kind words Lidless Eye!

No, wait, that was just my bodyguard...darn, my cover's blown!

• Like 1

Very nicely done; the colors you use are very fitting for an aquatic theme.

Bravo!

Thanks! This color scheme has me wanting to do more aquatic/nautical thing and I think I have the perfect candidate for more water themes. The only thing is being that they are in water, I have to put them on bases and sculpt some water.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this