Oldhammer Goblin Miniatures with Earth dawn (last few hours)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Final 48 hours. Looks like we'll unlock at least one free miniature for every set in the KickStarter. Possibly 2 free miniatures per a set. Come stop by and check it out before the curtain closes. 

Retail for the sets will be $36 and will not include any free miniatures from the KickStarter stretch goals. The sets are currently 17 to 32 minis for $28 if you get 2 or more all the way down to $23 per a set at the top reward level. 

KickStarter tracking says I've had some great support from the Reaper community for this KickStarter and I want to thank you for that. 

Tom @ Impact!

• Like 3

@ impactminiatures---I'm not going to be able to get everything that interests me; will there be an option to be the figures as singles once they go to retail?

I would really need another KickStarter to pull that off.   The Subsets are me getting the sets as small as possible so that they are still okay cost wise for me to sell from the family mold.      So singles are currently a no but the Subsets will be available in retail later.

• Like 2

Have they mentioned if they are using backerkit or anything for pledges after the kickstarter?  I think I want at least the skeleton artillery but I may be interested in adding more.

Yes they'll have a PM (after a long time using Skycadia that sadly is no more so they used Crowdox last time round)

from the comments

1. Impact! Miniatures 29-time creator 3 days ago

@Richard Weissler. Yes you will be able to add money during the pledge manager but the sets will be $28 for the BIG and $35 for the MEGA in the pledge manager. All the Add-ons will be there as well for the prices listed on the main KickStarter.

• Like 1

Have they mentioned if they are using backerkit or anything for pledges after the kickstarter?  I think I want at least the skeleton artillery but I may be interested in adding more.

BackerKit cannot handle giving my backers free extra credit to spend on add-ons (like the stretch goal where BIG sets would give backers an extra $7 in Add-ons to spend).   So we use CrowdOx for the pledge manager as it can handle these types of stretch goals.

And yes you can definitely add-on extras in CrowdOx when you check out.

Tom

• Like 1

My parcel arrived today. I'm a bit unhappy ... that I didn't back for more. Those miniatures are awesome. Great sculpts (ok, we knew that before because of the originals), but the casts came out great, too. Very detailed and clean. The Undead Lord is - detail-wise - one of the best I've seen, the ratmen are better than I ever thought they would be (based on the pictures of the black primed metal originals). I was critical at the start because the same company that did the casts for Raging Heroes (and that was a complete disaster) also cast for Impact, but the miniatures I received from Impact have none (!) of the problems that made RH miniatures such a disappointment.

• Like 4