Oldhammer Goblin Miniatures with Earth dawn (last few hours)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We just got ours last night - pretty happy with them! ::):

Three suffered from slippage on the part of the mold, and the wizard's staff was broken - but pretty easy to fix.

This was my first real experience with Trollcast - and I have to say that I am favorably impressed with the material - very clean casts, and very good detail.

The Auld Grump

• Like 2

On 10/20/2017 at 5:50 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

We just got ours last night - pretty happy with them! ::):

Three suffered from slippage on the part of the mold, and the wizard's staff was broken - but pretty easy to fix.

This was my first real experience with Trollcast - and I have to say that I am favorably impressed with the material - very clean casts, and very good detail.

The Auld Grump

@TheAuldGrump  ... if you are not happy with anything from your reward .... please let me know.  I do my best to make sure people are happy with the reward they receive.   I want you to know if you back a project from Impact! that its a safe investment.

@HornedTurtle ... we unlocked 3 stretch goals for free minis for all backers.   A Judge Dredd Goblin, a Weapon for conversions and a Trillobyte Maggot  (all these 3 are part of the Chris Bledsoe Pay-It-Forward program which includes all the Heartbreaker figures)

@Dan d'Lyon ... I think I am finally in the last 2 weeks of shipping.   Having to check each set for accuracy added months to the shipping ... but the light is at the end of the tunnel.   My goal is to have all the sets in my online store on February 1st if you would like to order more.

Finally ... I'm glad to see the positive feedback here on the figures.   Really am happy with these revival minis.

• Like 2

On 1/16/2018 at 8:20 AM, impactminiatures said:

@TheAuldGrump  ... if you are not happy with anything from your reward .... please let me know.  I do my best to make sure people are happy with the reward they receive.   I want you to know if you back a project from Impact! that its a safe investment.

Finally ... I'm glad to see the positive feedback here on the figures.   Really am happy with these revival minis.

Not a problem! The mold slipping was minor enough that we can fix it by either cutting away a bit of the resin, or by adding a bit of green stuff, or both.

When I said I as favorably impressed by the material, I wasn't joking - I will be back as a customer. (And am keeping an eye for when the gobbos hit your web store - my wife has... assimilated... my figures from the Kickstarter... ::P: The timing was great for her Kings of War army.)

The Auld Grump

• Like 1