Yep, great!  They look like copper!

They are! The base is a mix of Coppery Orange and Cinnamon Red. There's some shading and highlighting there as well with different reds mixed in but I'm not sure how well you can really tell in my light.

• Like 1

With the terrain

attachicon.gif20170208_193426.jpg

Whoa, that last picture with the blanket and the wall makes it look like it's set near a hillside with a dusky sky. Very cool effect!

Total accident but you're right it does look super neat when you look at it that way. Thanks!

Looks great!

Thanks!

Super!!!

Thank you!

• Like 2

Wooooow, this turned out Super Cool! :wub: :wub: I love the color scheme you chose for the dragon, and the eyes came out amazing!! I can't get over how gorgeous the colors on the wings are, they almost glow. :wub: Do you plan to include the adventurers at some point?

Excellent work, it's a piece to be proud of! ^_^

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

• Like 1

Wooooow, this turned out Super Cool! :wub: :wub: I love the color scheme you chose for the dragon, and the eyes came out amazing!! I can't get over how gorgeous the colors on the wings are, they almost glow. :wub: Do you plan to include the adventurers at some point?

Excellent work, it's a piece to be proud of! ^_^

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

I might include them, I've got all but one or two of them finished.

• Like 2

Fantastic job on Nathavarr!! That's one heck of a beautiful dragon! I agree with OneBoot, the wings do seem like they're glowing.

• Like 1