canuckotter

77319: Table and Benches

Picked these up a little while ago and decided it was time to get them painted up. Very easy, lazy paint job (sorry Andy) but it's enough to look reasonable on the gaming table and that's all I was aiming for.

post-14300-0-85347800-1486606709_thumb.jpg

Edited by canuckotter
  • Like 19

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By canuckotter
      Getting into more Bones 4 goodies. (For once being in Canada is to my advantage when it comes to shipping!) Doing some frankly ridiculous hell hounds from the Fan Favourites expansion. Ridiculous because of the colours I've chosen, to be clear - the sculpts are delightful, if a little more explicitly male than I might have preferred... 

This first one is going to have a pink glow in all the cracks. The goal is to look sort of like lava only weird and magical. Not sure how well it's going to look but we'll find out! 

First step was to paint the poor beastie pink... Really only the cracks needed to be pink but there are so many cracks and I was so tired when I was doing this that I just slopped pink everywhere:

Then tonight I started to go back and make the dark plates:

Hopefully more tomorrow!
    • By canuckotter
      Starting in on Bones 4 already! (It's impolite to ask how I'm doing on Bones 3.) And I had to start with Izzy, because Izzy.  

Just roughing in some colours, and sadly had only a couple minutes to paint tonight and part of that went to cleaning up some of the disaster from the last time the kids painted.

Suggestions on colours for the rest of her would be greatly appreciated!
    • By canuckotter
      Calling these little maniacs done. Not the greatest paint job ever and I should probably have done something - anything - with the bases, but oh well. They were a ton of fun to paint. 

For those who hadn't seen the WIP thread, these guys are old Night Goblin bodies (sent to me by the ever-amazing @malefactus ) with heads from the Frostgrave plastic gnoll kit.
    • By canuckotter
      @malefactus sent me some old Games Workshop plastic night goblins, and instead of putting them together properly I decided to stick the heads on the bodies of some Frostgrave plastic gnolls.

There's another one but he's badly unbalanced (in more ways than one) and keeps falling over. 
    • By canuckotter
      Been spending a lot of time fighting brain weasels lately, and mostly losing, but the ever-wonderful @malefactus gave me the ammunition needed to give myself a break today. So it seemed fitting to start something brightly coloured and a little ludicrous. I bring you the mostly base coated Mrs Bones!

The goal is to make the whole thing as blindingly vibrant as I can. Still going to do highlighting and shading and such to bring out more character, but this should give you an idea of what I'm aiming for. 
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 269 Guests (See full list)