Eclipse Sisterhood: Freeblades Fantasy Miniatures

Inarah

<<<MOD>>>

Link to the Live Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dgsgames/eclipse-sisterhood-freeblades-fantasy-miniatures?ref=category_newest

From DGS Games,

"We will launch the Eclipse Sisterhood kickstarter campaign on the afternoon of February 14th 2017.

This project will produce the six core models of the faction: leader, caster, two heroes and two followers. And as many stretches as our fans help us reach! For the Traazorites, that was four models. Let's show the Empire these fierce women can do even better!"

5a08c8c1206b5c91d0b83c25d54e382e_origina

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 3

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a few minis from DGS a few days ago. I haven't examined them too closely, but they seem good.

What I didn't like was that the minis were in zip-lock bags in a padded envelope...

So far I've been lucky, and no mini has been damaged by being shipped in a padded envelope, but...

Will need to see what they have to say about shipping before pledging.

Sanwah, I believe that they mean ANY pledge over $60 automatically includes all stretch goals. So that would be any of the levels at $60, $64, $85, $150, etc. 

I also put money down on this sight unseen, because the previous 3-4 that I backed came out well and delivered quickly. 

• Like 1

Had no idea this was happening until I got a previous-KS mailing-list email today. Totes should've sent word out earlier.

Their minis have been great on prior purchases, and I love what they're showing here. I'd love to go in for something--I'm just not buying minis right now. Alas.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Samedi
      This is a companion piece to my paladin initiate and also part of my ongoing RoSD project. 

For her base I just basically glued the broccoli base onto a plastic base and used some water effects. Not too happy with the results, It looks very unnatural. But hey, that's what you get for being lazy. On the other hand I'm very happy with how the expression on her face turned out!

Enjoy, c&c very welcome, as always!

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,

Here is a 04084 metal Dark Heaven Legends "Mellonir Windrunner, Elf Ranger/Fighter" I completed a few days ago.

Thank you for looking.

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/junior-townsfolk-and-villagers-volume-3/description

Midlam doesn't need an introduction, do they?   

Their latest collection of cute and funny minis are ready to hurt your wallet:

As usual, this is an 8day KS, so hurry up. 

• By Glitterwolf
      3D Printed on my Elegoo Mars.
      Mini: BitetheBullet
      Helmet: CastNPlay.
      Base: Sculpted with Milliput over a plastic base.

Part of my Shifting Sands Project
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/page/24/#comments

Young, Beautiful but foremost...deadly.
      Kalista served in the Lion's, the elite guard of the High King himself, but when she refused his "attention" she found herself in the Arena.
      And there to the King's dismay, she not just survived, she won, over and over again and she became so populair that in the end the King had no choice than to set her free to please the crowd.

These days Kalista is for hire as a mercenary, she leads caravans or nobles safely to their destination among other "jobs" ...
      Her reputation is often enough to secure a safe passage.
      And should some robber not know her? Well....what happens then is just adding to her reputation.

There are rumours that Kalista even volunteers to fight in the Arena again but only for the right price.

• By MiniPainterDMan89
      Hello All,

Here is a 77322 Human Female Ranger, Kassandra I completed a few months ago.

Thank you for looking.