ultrasquid

Heartbreaker Wererat champion (fmr. Some rat guy)

An old large lead rat-person in armor and a leather skirt. I know nothing of its origins.

I probably shot these photos too soon. You can see areas where the matte varnish is still wet.

post-12393-0-82144100-1486844110_thumb.jpgpost-12393-0-52366800-1486844111_thumb.jpg

(title edited to show correct identity)

Edited by ultrasquid
  • Like 20

He's a Heartbreaker Wererat champion. I've had one for years, and he is a big chunk of metal for sure.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      And another figure from my pretty productive weekend, a were-rat, I think also sculpted by Dennis Mize, though not too sure, this might have been some of the Citadel Import figures that he redesigned.  Anyhow, once again a very simple figure, a naked were-rat running around with a sword, pretty simple and straight forward!

I always seem to end up painting rats grey, maybe in the future, I'll go brown or white....
    • By wickedshifty
      I was told we needed all these lycanthropes for our home brew D&D game...

Weve been using the mouslings as wererats. 

This project has spanned about five or six months. There are a couple more but because they’re ladies whose clothes fell off in transformation- they aren’t pictured. 

So here they are: 

• By Nightwing
      This is the Wererat Leader from the Grenadier Action Art Monsters Box Set. The original sword was lost, so I used a friend’s spare parts bin to find a replacement. Enjoy!

• By Rob Dean
      A little speedpaint job before breakfast today; after playing Burrows and Badgers at Christmas, my brother and I agreed that we’ll run some at  Gencon this summer. So, I need to work up another couple of war bands. 

For the Redwall fans, I gather this is not-Cluny the Scourge...
    • By xandizzle
      Hello again.  I've finished painting two Orcs, mooks for the Big Bad Warlock of my campaign.  I've never tried NMM before and it had interesting results on their weapon blades.  

• Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 68 Guests (See full list)