Charnel grub

Pragma

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm just a heads up... Put a link to the gif. There is a no gif rule on here somewhere.

Thanks for the heads up, but are you sure? I wasn't able to find anything about it in the official rules. I used to post gifs all the time in my consolidated WIP thread before that was against the rules.  ^_^

Edit: gifs seem to be allowed, but reading the rules carefully there is a file size limit, which that gif quite certainly does not meet. So I switched it to a link which is both smaller and better quality.

Edited by Pragma
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Pochi
      These are the minis I painted for Fealron for Secret Sophie.

He said he was wanting some monsters that would live in a cavern or ice cavern. So, I imagined Ankheg (77230) as the mother and the channel grub (77226) as the larva.

I painted the channel grub in blues and purples with yucky pink suckers. I used a little water effect on the slime trail it was sitting on. (Like a giant yucky slug!) I just painted the base for gaming like it was shiny ice. I used a gloss varnish because I wanted the grub to look slimy and icky!

I wanted to use the same color scheme for the mother but I wanted her to look like she had a hard shell. I wanted it to look slightly iridescent like a big bug. I used shades of purple and blue and mixed in some bronze metallic. It doesn't show well in the pictures. I painted her base to match the grub's.

The last guy is Kegg, Bugbear Hunter (77233). I wanted him to be usable in or out of a cavern. I gave him a badger fur pattern. I wanted him to appear to live in a colder climate so his loincloth is made from the pelt of a snow leopard. I tried my hand at "rusting" his shield and axe. I ended up really liking him and if I didn't have so many minis in queue, I would have to make a tribe of bugbears! I love the bugbears anyway!

I hope these 3 cause a lot of trouble for some adventurers!

• Who's Online   6 Members, 1 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)