• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Mark.Bright
      This is the 22nd project my wife and I have worked side by side together on. Posted tbis on Facebook but first time adding our project to the forums. I hope you like our Interpretation of the KS  Mammoth not sure if the is a SKU for it. C&C more than welcome. Felt with it being a mammoth a more wintery theme should be more in keeping. Enjoy. Stay safe in these troubled times.

• By ced1106
      More villagers for your town!

Many of these poses are unique and, afaik, unavailable elsewhere.

All In Pledge shows all sets available in this KS. Sets and smaller bundlers are available, and sets from the previous Villagers KS are available now from the creator's website.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/blackstone/blackstone-heath-the-villagers-part-2

• By Gantrell
      I'm not so sure this is a show off as I'm not happy with the final result. The bones have way to much contrast in my opinion.  What do you all think?

• By ced1106
      I previously backed the RBJ "Yippers and Squealers" KS (dog-faced kobolds, and pig-faced orcs) and the KS went fine. The Squealers will be offered in this KS as well. I'm only posting these pledges to show all the miniatures, and other pledges are available, including one with "everything".

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1620164718/grunts?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=grunt

• By Shredzilla666
      So here's another from the last year.   I was unmotivated at first because the facial detail was a bit lacking but I like the way it turned out.  

• Who's Online   4 Members, 1 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)