Jaws

Vampires for Blood Bowl, 14131, 03750, 02990

I missed these the first time around. They are gruesome and horrifying.  What great monsters!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Leather Queen, a Pin-up version of the Leather Armoured Survivors from Kingdom Death, hopefully she's wearing just enough to not need a nudity link.

I'm pretty out of practice painting Pin-ups so she's a little rough around the edges, and I never could figure out a way to make her hair look like hair, but at least it's another one finally finished.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Pochi
      The second gnoll I painted with inspiration from the gnolls of World of Warcraft. This is the Bones Toghra.

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      I have not shown anything for a long time. And I have not painted anything for a couple of months. Finally I had a couple of hours of free time and painted that Bones Vampire. As usually, all I'm aiming for is tabletop "quality".
      For a first mini after a month-long break, done in a couple of hours I'm quite satisfied. I think I'm going to do a bit more with the inner side of the cape (more highlights). Any constructive criticism welcome.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      Even with last month's minis still grumbling on the table, like a Lovecraftian protagonist I shamble onward further...for All Months Are One in Yog-Sothoth! IA! IA!...sorry about that...anyhow here are the upcoming victims....

Santa Mousling and Helper, who are mostly done thankfully.

Two Mariel Twinspars. They will be the 3rd and 4th time painting her, and are intended as gifts for the long suffering waitresses who put up with me each Weds. These having an actual time limit, will be started later today.

Two Shrines, an Obelisk, and an Eldritch Demon. Only 3 terrain pieces this time so hopefully grey fatigue won't be an issue. 

5 Cultists. I'm hoping I can get the Witch Hunters done and off the table before starting these because they're gonna brawl if I don't!

5 Deep Ones. I may attempt some converting/limb movement on the Bones Priest so as to differenciate him from his metal counterpart.

The Santa Dwarf is the only other actual Christmas mini in the lineup, (but who knows what the 12 days of Reaper might bring..) and both version of S'Kara the Skoli who I have a vague plan to work into a project involving York Peppermint Patties...

And Vikings. Because nothing captures the spirit of the Holidays quite like Vikings! They're might wind up in the January thread however, depending on how far out of the hole I can dig myself...
    • By SGHawkins09
      Painted this up for Rat13 as part of the Summer Exchange. Wanted to do a limited summer/fall color scheme and I am happy with how he turned out. These are not the best pictures in the world as they were taken quickly before packing him up.

• Who's Online   37 Members, 3 Anonymous, 101 Guests (See full list)