March Hangout Figure of the Month: Goblin Shaman

knarthex

"You want Goblin Shamans?

I've got Twenty!

But who cares?

No big deal.

I want moooooorrrrrrrreeee..."

Aaand... I forgot to check if I had the shaman before I made my order... hmmm.... if I don't have them, I may be making a late start in March.

As for the song, every time I hear goblins and math, I pretty much sing this song.  I don't know why (well, I do... it says Twenty!) and I wish I could change it, but I think it is stuck...

• Like 2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got Twenty!

But who cares?

No big deal.

Aaand... I forgot to check if I had the shaman before I made my order... hmmm.... if I don't have them, I may be making a late start in March.

As for the song, every time I hear goblins and math, I pretty much sing this song.  I don't know why (well, I do... it says Twenty!) and I wish I could change it, but I think it is stuck...

Did you get Bones 2 core set?

Heck no... I didn't know about Reaper until August of last year.  I mean, I had heard of them, but I didn't realize what Reaper was or how important it would be to me at this point in my life.  Oh well...  

That doesn't mean I don't have them.  I bought a LOT of Goblins last year.  I may have ended up with the Command crew instead, but I might have gotten this one.  

• Like 2

I've got Twenty!

But who cares?

No big deal.

As for the song, every time I hear goblins and math, I pretty much sing this song. I don't know why (well, I do... it says Twenty!) and I wish I could change it, but I think it is stuck...

Is this figure in the Bones 2 core set?

I've got Twenty!

But who cares?

No big deal.

As for the song, every time I hear goblins and math, I pretty much sing this song. I don't know why (well, I do... it says Twenty!) and I wish I could change it, but I think it is stuck...

Is this figure in the Bones 2 core set?

I thought he was, but no, he was in the Expansion #1... 

• Like 1