The Terminatorâ„¢: The Official Board Game

Suden

The Terminatorâ„¢: The Official Board Game

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/evildead2/the-terminatortm-the-official-board-game

This is by the same team who are doing the Evil Dead 2 board game, with game design by Lynnvander (the folks behind Albion's Legacy and other projects). The project has already funded with $120k raised so far.

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pics:

Base game

feda455e966acc4b45cf859d906bb488_origina

Expansion? (not really sure, could just be minis, but probably add some options)

0bfa27d15769325174f3261359f83d56_origina

And some add-ons:

Schwarzenegger on a motorbike looks good.

5abae4bba943c8205f69387dad03dfc2_origina

Fair bit of scenery

a1a9bddc8dd5866e88e7eb91fbd22a7d_origina

I'm guessing these are an alternate to regular minis? They seem to be a larger scale, though I didn't notice the scale listed for the base game. 

67b98e0cde8a944528a726b5db796fc2_origina

• Like 1

I'd like to see the renders lined up side-by-side for size comparison.  There's a stated scale for human-sized models, but I'd like some reassurance on how well humans will size up next to terrain and vehicles.  I'd probably feel more confident about this one if the Evil Dead 2 game kickstarter (Space Goat's previous project) had better pictures of its production models.

From a board game perspective, there isn't much info to go on yet.  Just that there are two game boards and events on one can influence the other.  Evil Dead 2 did get some gameplay videos before it closed so I'm hoping to see the same here.

• Like 1

Lynnvander co-created the well-received new Buffy the Vampire Slayer boardgame, so that's a good sign.

We've already had that render thread :upside: , but updates for production miniatures from Evil Dead 2 should be up any day soon.

Images from BGG's Terminator forum. I think it's the plastic's translucency that makes it hard to see details?

pic3351776_md.jpg

pic3351778_md.jpg

pic3351779_md.jpg

Edited by ced1106