Sign in to follow this  
ub3r_n3rd

Edge of Oblivion - an ub3r diorama!

Looks awesome!

Great work!

But remember, Torgar is standing on the edge of a precipice too.....

Thanks!

HEY! I get to be the narrator here! ::P:

• Like 4

Fantastic job! I did not realize the big guy was that big.

Thank you ::D:

Yeah, he's 72mm, so being up on higher ground makes him look much larger. I wanted the drama as I explained in the WIP and we know that changes in altitude help with that.

• Like 2

That turned out to be a spectacular piece. I'm amazed at how imagination brought this from a miniature laying on your table into a great scene like this. The bard will sing about this for a thousand years!

Thank you, wizard!

You helped inspire me, the grandma's axe story really helped get those creative juices going from it being a single figure of Torgar to having that dwarf join the fray!

• Like 2

GREAT WORK!

giphy.gif

RARR!!  BUY THIS HEAD, DWARF!! RARR!!

Edited by Thrym
  • Like 5

Dangle the axe over the precipice and see how important it really is to him! Don't let him bully you little dwarf! If he's going to kill you, take the axe with you!

It looks great!

• Like 3

@Thrym HAHAH!  :lol:

@Pochi - too late, he just dropped it because he's terrified, now the only thing to do is choose how he is going to meet his end! BWAHAHAHAH!  :devil:

• Like 2

That turned out to be a spectacular piece. I'm amazed at how imagination brought this from a miniature laying on your table into a great scene like this. The bard will sing about this for a thousand years!

Thank you, wizard!

You helped inspire me, the grandma's axe story really helped get those creative juices going from it being a single figure of Torgar to having that dwarf join the fray!

That's what I'm here for! It was always in you, you just needed a little jumpstart to get the ball rolling. And by ball, I mean head. :zombie:::D:

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this