Sign in to follow this  
Clearman

Talisman 4th Edition Priest

I'm in the process of moving and my photo box has been packed, so I have a few completed models that I haven't posted on yet.

Here's the Talisman 4th Edition Priest.

post-15078-0-37129700-1487352775_thumb.jpg post-15078-0-09982700-1487352780_thumb.jpg 

• Like 16

Holy fine linework - that is cool

I have something similar that has intimidated me to the point where other minis keep passing it up - it sits there based and primed waiting for me to build up confidence

really love what you have done with the vestmants

Holy fine linework - that is cool

I have something similar that has intimidated me to the point where other minis keep passing it up - it sits there based and primed waiting for me to build up confidence

really love what you have done with the vestmants

I admit the line work on the vestments was a pain to do, but I learned that painting the whole vestment white, and then coming back and doing the larger parts last helped a lot. My WN-S7s earned their keep as well. Edited by hdclearman

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lollicant
      My first Reaper Forum post! Please give constructive criticism if you have any suggestions!

At first I was going to make this dark priest Caucasian, but then decided to go for a “Abdul Alhazred” feel, complete with human flesh scroll and inscribed in blood.

I am glad to be on the forum and will post more on my extended “sinister graveyard cult” that I am working on!

• By woj1s
      Hello friends!

My son and I play Talisman 4th edition all the time. I'ts his favorite game. The figures that come with the game aren't the greatest sculpts. With the Talisman board game having some great themed art i've wanted to get some cool Reaper Bones figures as replacements, paint them up and base them for the game.

I've searched Reapers database to find figures that matched the likenesses of the miniatures that come with the game and the art on each character card. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go with the strictly Bones route. There are some figures in the Dark Heaven Legends line that fit better.

The attached is what i've come up with so far. I've included a photo of the original character cards and another photo of the corresponding Reaper figures that i've been thinking about.

• By Pochi
      Cute little dwarf from Bones 3. I painted her up to look like my priest in World of Warcraft. She is adorable! I still need to practice black hair but I like how she turned out and she is for kicking elf on the table so she's good to go. I practiced doing some plaid on her top. She also has a little bottle strapped to her waist. Is it a healing potion? Poison? Or just wine? Who will try it and find out?

• By Clearman
      This was painted as my gift to @Talae for the Summer Exchange 2017.  The criteria of interest was steampunk or water, with a demonstration of NMM.  The Automaton fit the NMM criteria well, and is mostly steampunk, so I ran with in.

The orange parts are supposed to be copper.   This is the first time I've tried a NMM copper and used a Scale75 NMM set.  Thoughts?

Comments and Critiques welcome.

• By ub3r_n3rd
      Yesterday while I was painting up the gift (Shazirah) for my niece, my brother was painting up this guy! It's Sir Bors from Albion's Legacy Kickstarter. We did a slight modification to him to add the cross in his hand. This is my brother' 2nd painted mini.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 132 Guests (See full list)